1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 3 hours, 44 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 20 hours, 15 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 20 hours, 44 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 13 hours, 15 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

XIV Fan Fest returns! (2023-24)

NA Fan Fest July 28-29 2023 in Las Vegas
    EU Fan Fest October 22-22 2023 in London in
    JP Fan Fest January 7-8 2024 in Tokyo in

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

haha UK it's one day so we get shafted again

the good news is that there's a new train station at the venue so attendees don't need to get on the small pathetic trains all at once to get there (the most common method)

But, sitting there live to learn about Dark Knight back during the Heavensward fanfest was fantastic so I look forward to experiencing that again

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...185639c4f9783e

NA Fanfest tickets will go live soon. Enjoy your lottery. Which one of you nerds is going?

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Hope to get picked to go, probably will end up flying out there regardless and see some people and just do whatever in the city.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Hol up was it this expensive before?? In 2015 when I went to the London one I paid £65 which is about $80 - yeah I know it's nearly 8 years ago and inflation and all that but $200!!!

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

it was $150 last event, they keep bumping up the cost.

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Hol up was it this expensive before?? In 2015 when I went to the London one I paid £65 which is about $80 - yeah I know it's nearly 8 years ago and inflation and all that but $200!!!
    I was surprised too, I'm pretty sure the prices for the Las Vegas ones were 120$ since 2014

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah, there was a moment where I was considering going to London, but this looks like the tickets will be at least £150, add accomodation and travel cost and you can get some nice holiday for that money, lol. Sadly, I don't think I will be able to afford it this time around, as last year kicked my butt financially and I need to pick myself up a bit this year, might just go another year. Kinda sucks though, because it's happening close to my birthday too and this year is ARRs 10th anniversary so I expect those Fests might be really fun

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Kinda unfortunate most people won’t be able to make travel plans until very close to the event since scoring a ticket isn’t guaranteed. Gonna make it more expensive to attend for sure on top of the increased ticket prices.

On that note just kinda surprised at people being upset ticket prices went up compared to…four years ago? Of course the price would increase, it’s like people haven’t been paying attention to the world economy or anything.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

It's a bigger location as well, which would also add to the price increase. I'll put in for the lottery, but whether I go will depend if my friends will be going as well. I don't care for the Las Vegas specific entertainment to begin with so going there aside from FF is meh.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

London / EU tickets @ £160, lottery:

https://fanfest2.finalfantasyxiv.com...2023%20-%20AWS

Today we would like to share the Fan Festival 2023 in London ticket details, including information on how players with active subscriptions will have purchase priority ahead of general sales. We're excited to return to hosting in-person events and to invite our Warriors of Light to celebrate with us in London this October!

By applying for this draw, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the below Key Rules as well as our Additional Rules found here.

Ticket Details

Tickets will cost £159.99 GBP per ticket (taxes and fees are included in the ticket price). All ticket sales are final and an ID will be required to pick up tickets at the event. (see FAQ for more details).

Ticketholders will receive access to the two-day in-person event, which features an exclusive concert performance each evening that will not be streamed. A physical goody bag featuring event-themed items will also be provided to attendees at the event (contents to be revealed).

Player-Exclusive Ticket Draw Application Procedure

To ensure that we're serving the ever-growing community, we are working to create our largest Fan Festival ever in Europe. Our focus has been on accommodating a large audience, which has led to a desire to revamp the process of purchasing tickets.

To avoid the rush and long queues during online ticket sales, we have chosen to simplify the process by first asking players to indicate their desire to purchase tickets by opting into a random drawing.

Player-Exclusive Ticket Draw Application Period

Wednesday, 1 March 2023 at 10:00 (GMT) to Thursday, 9 March 2023 at 23:59 (GMT)

During this period, players with an active subscription to FINAL FANTASY XIV registered in Europe simply need to register their interest via our application form while it is available.

Registering your interest in purchasing tickets does not guarantee you will be selected to receive an access code. Being selected to receive an access code does not require you to make a ticket purchase. However, we do ask that you register your interest only if you're planning to make a purchase.

Once the application period closes, a random drawing among all applications will be held and players who are selected will be contacted by Wednesday, 15 March 2023 via the email address registered to the Square Enix account used in the application process. An announcement will also be posted on the English FINAL FANTASY XIV Twitter account once the selection notification emails have all been dispatched.

Access code emails will be delivered from the [email protected] email address to selected players, so be on the lookout for emails from that address. We also recommend that players check any spam, junk, or promotion mailboxes once the dispatch completion announcement has been made.

Note that players who are not selected will not be contacted.

Ticket Purchase Website

Fan Festival 2023 in London tickets will be sold via the event page on Eventbrite according to the methods and schedules outlined below. Note that the website may be unavailable until closer to the purchase timeframe.

Player-Exclusive Ticket Purchase Procedure

Players who have been selected will receive a one-time use access code that will grant the ability to purchase up to two tickets during the player-exclusive ticket window. Players who possess a unique access code will not need to rush to purchase tickets immediately upon commencement of sales as the player-exclusive purchase window will last for several days, and there will be adequate tickets on sale to ensure that every player with a code can purchase up to two tickets. Once again, tickets can be purchased at any time during the week-long period as long as the player possesses the required code.

Player-Exclusive Ticket Purchase Period (With Code)

Monday, 20 March 2023 at 9:00 (GMT) to Sunday, 26 March 2023 at 9:00 (BST)

General Sales

Any unsold tickets after the player-exclusive ticket purchase period ends will be sold during the General Sales period. This General Sales period will not require a unique access code, and tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis until sold out.

Tickets will not be available for purchase on-site at the event itself.

General Sales Period

Wednesday, 29 March 2023 at 9:00 (BST)

It is possible that the entire stock of tickets may be sold during the player-exclusive purchase period and no tickets will remain for the General Sales period. We recommend applying during the player-exclusive ticket purchase period.

Ticket Purchase Limits

During the player-exclusive purchase period, the access code can be used a single time to purchase a maximum of two tickets.

During the potential general sales period, a maximum of 2 tickets can be purchased per order.

Eligibility to Purchase or Attend

Must be at least 16 years old and have a legally acquired and active FINAL FANTASY XIV subscription registered in Europe to purchase tickets. Players who have been permanently banned from FINAL FANTASY XIV are ineligible to purchase tickets or attend. Square Enix reserves the right to cancel tickets of attendees whose eligibility is in question. All attendees must adhere to event and venue regulations and comply with instructions from staff.

Player-Exclusive Ticket Purchase Application

Once you have read over the above and are ready to apply for the player-exclusive ticket purchase, please visit the application form.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

15,000 tickets were put up, nothing for me here hurray.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Yeah I read that briefly; what's the venue capacity like for NA? I checked the place but they only list the size of the place but not the capacity, but I didn't look too hard.

In London, about 50 mins away from me by a train, the capacity for ExCel is 65000 for the general area (Comic Con also takes place there) with 20000 for the "theatre" bit where they will do the live letter/reveals/main shows etc

So I dunno if they planned maybe 10000 for the initial release only at most and then 10000 to the open purchase to fit the 20000 seating. Lets see.

Compared to the previous London one back in 2014~, Tobacco Docks, the capacity there was just 1500 seating/standing with overall capacity around the entire place at about 3000 I would say: I didn't add up the numbers but eyeballed it.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

The convention center can hold up to 200,000 people which is why people thought they might have a good shot. Turns out they likely reserved a small wing, hope the 7,500 people who got emails don't all pick up 2 tickets. At least a shot at wholesale on a website that is likely to crash if more than 10 people look at it is something to look forward to.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Managed to get a ticket through a series of lucky events, savage raid member's fc friend got a code but when they started to do the math realized they couldn't afford it. Gave the ticket to said raid member, they came to me and asked if I wanted the second ticket.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Spoiler: show

Easier than PotD/HoH

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I never got to go to an 11 fan fest, so kinda wanted to go to this since we go to Vegas pretty much yearly and I could plan this year's trip around it, but no luck on the lotteries. *rolleyes*

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I just realized I posted in the wrong thread wtf is wrong with me

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Fucked by another shitty queue again. Oh well, save money I guess.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Tried to get some tickets for some people I raid with.

Sadge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag