1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 21 hours, 15 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 2 hours, 45 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 14 hours, 15 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 19 hours, 45 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Idk. The open neighborhoods were cool for a time but man. I feel like I'm the only one in my housing ward basically ever, and most people around me haven't redecorated since Shadowbringers. I'm on a relatively busy server because of streamer activity (midgardsormr) so it isn't just cause there aren't any players

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

My friends and FC (those that still play) have basically made the FC house our hangout spot since ARR and even back then, it was somewhat rare to see our neighbors, even moreso now. At the start of Endwalker there was some activity by the marketboard but now I only ever see 1 neighbor and an occasional apartment denizen since it's right next to our house.

Unless your ward happens to have a twitch club close to your house bringing in randoms, it's gonna be fairly dead since everyone just hangs out at Limsa instead.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

The wards I have houses in are basically dead, the empyreum plot I got has nothing but FCs dedicated to submarines so its really shitty to go around and find that your neighbors basically non-existent. I should have just kept it in the goblet.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Doesn't help that there are an assload of wards to further fragment the neighborhood feel. They would have to do something similar to New World where there is one ward (or 3 so SE's servers don't die in a fire) but multiple people can purchase a plot. The plot displayed would be yours if it's your house and random or some other arbitrary mean for other people but it would still funnel people to one location.

Still say they should just do an instanced "neighbors by friends" system. Pick a location, then a grid type (3x3x3, 2x5, etc) where you assign your plot then the locations of friends, empties, or randoms, and then that little cluster generates. If you actually want to enter a neighbor's home and are able, then it shifts to their cluster. No demolition shit. No fighting over ward space. If players wanna organize duplicate neighborhood placement for the sake of consistency, they can.

But nah, gotta milk the subs from RPers.

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

PS2 limitations.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Patch is live on the 10th. Maintenance won't be 24hrs.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Based on the Fanfest dates and the patch cycle, 7.0 is likely gonna be Spring/Summer 2024.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Any details on the PLD updates?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Removing Dots, shortening the combo, adding a free burst skill (Divine Might) after every combo, changing Bulwark and Holy Sheltron to pure mitigation

BG Level

Sounds promising. Good thing too since I'm starting to REALLY love Gunbreaker and trying to memorize DRK opener

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Nophica and Halone looked amazing

New ultimate based on Omega raids, neat

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

the new deep dungeon is a level 90 cap from the preview I saw on the live letter

think there would be a new potion recipe? There hasn't been one since stormblood

I just crafted 1000 HQ super pots and thinking about gambling and holding them all until release, but then thinking about it if they put in a new potion recipe then that would be the better one overall maybe? hmmmm

BG Level

So with the PLD changes will we see them in the early patch notes or the ones on the day of the patch? I know they normally avoid mentioning job changes until the day of the patch but curious if PLD will be a special case.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Wasn't there talk about big dragoon changes too? What happened to that?

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    So with the PLD changes will we see them in the early patch notes or the ones on the day of the patch? I know they normally avoid mentioning job changes until the day of the patch but curious if PLD will be a special case.
    after servers go down

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    Wasn't there talk about big dragoon changes too? What happened to that?
    Coming in 7.0 I believe

BG Level

Yep. DRG is 7.0. Dunno what they're doing but if they redo Nidhogg's Gaze or whatever the left//right eye ability is called I'll love them.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Button bloat is getting to be quite noticeable for DRG rotation especially on a controller so I wouldn’t be surprised if they do a lot of condensing abilities in addition to making room for new stuff up to 99