1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 8 hours, 25 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 15 hours, 34 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 hours, 25 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 8 hours, 34 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Someone was spamming it in the 24 man earlier this week and pissed enough of the party off that they supposedly reported him for it lol.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    Someone was spamming it in the 24 man earlier this week and pissed enough of the party off that they supposedly reported him for it lol.
    Yep. Had that happen to me the other day too. Had a good chunk of people in the starting cutscene and while we were waiting... "REEE REEE REEEEEEEE. REEE REEE REEEEEEEE. REEE REEE REEEEEEEE. REEE REEE REEEEEEEE"

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Gaia's costume has been added to Mog Station, together with her hammer which can be used to glamour GLD, MRD, DRK, LNC, RPR, CNJ and THM weapons

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

.dat miners have also found the new seasonal costumes, they haven’t been announced yet so I’m gonna spoiler the description incase people really want to avoid spoilers
    Spoiler: show
    Valentione’s event costume looks like a 19th century newsboy best way to describe it
    Hatching Tide (Easter) costume is a full Tonberry costume which looks hilarious
    Moonfire Faire (summer) costume appears to be some kind of Power Rangers like crossover (?!) might be a thing in Japan, idk

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Did they change the selection/cancel/confirm sound effects? They sound different to me since the patch and I need to know if I am right or crazy.

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Was this the last crafting set, or will there be a higher level one in 6.4/6.5?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

This should be the last one

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I've collected almost everything I need to make a complete set of the 620 gear, except now I need about 280 Rarefied Draughts to get scrips for gripgel.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

popoto pancakes are a bit cheaper to make, they don't require any monster drops/gemstone items. takes more raw gathered materials but it isn't that bad and retainers can bring back 50 of most of them

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    I've collected almost everything I need to make a complete set of the 620 gear, except now I need about 280 Rarefied Draughts to get scrips for gripgel.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    If you can find a hunt train discord and don’t mind dedicating a few hours to non-stop world hopping and hunt farming you’ll have enough nuts up upgrade the tomestone set to 630 in a few hours.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Oh I now realize you are talking about crafting gear not battle gear, disregard I’m dumb

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

The amount of salt I have with this recent housing lottery is immense. I bid on a small in Shirogane and every other small in the ward/subward had 1 bid on it. On the last day someone else bid on the same plot I did, while every other small still only had 1 bid. There were still other plots in other wards with 0 bids on them. I lost the 50/50.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Honestly I can't blame them. It's been an issue since the very start of the wards being implemented and there aren't any alternatives. When they made apartments I was hoping it would function like XI Mog Homes but nope.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    The amount of salt I have with this recent housing lottery is immense. I bid on a small in Shirogane and every other small in the ward/subward had 1 bid on it. On the last day someone else bid on the same plot I did, while every other small still only had 1 bid. There were still other plots in other wards with 0 bids on them. I lost the 50/50.
    people are wild with housing bids. I've whipped out a spreadsheet and recorded the number of bids on every plot I'd consider across all possible wards in ishgard since release, and it's almost always the case that the first (25? this time) ward available has like 18 on a popular large spot, while in every other ward there's like 3 or 4 for the exact same plot

that said, after multiple failures since the launch of ishgard housing, I finally succeeded in becoming the monopoly man with my large solo FC house in shirogane and my large personal house in ishgard. Feels good

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Thought FC houses need a minimum number of members?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

grandfather

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Honestly I can't blame them. It's been an issue since the very start of the wards being implemented and there aren't any alternatives. When they made apartments I was hoping it would function like XI Mog Homes but nope.
    can't blame them? There were other houses with 0 bids that they could have bid on. The same plot in a different ward even!

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

They still should have never allowed personal housing in the same system as the FC Houses. They could have saved themselves a ton of backend work if they just bothered to build a solo-house area in the theme of each location that every player could own (like nearly every F2P MMO these days). Instead they went with the gimped apartment setup that is also limited on player entries.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

No checkpoint in Omega ultimate looks like. Wasn’t really expecting one though.

Looks like at least four phases so far, the only group that has reached phase 4 so far is not live-streaming it since they are world first racing. Given the remaining time by the end of phase 3 though there is likely a short 5th phase.

I haven’t seen much if any malding about this one yet except for Arthar’s “PLAYSTATION AGAIN YOSHI P?!?” which was quite amusing.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The super sentai glamour that has a been mentioned from recent leaks:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast