1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 14 hours, 32 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 9 hours, 27 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 7 hours, 32 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 2 hours, 27 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I love it so much

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

I need that. Now.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I don't think those are Moonfire Fair sets, makes more sense for them to be PVP sets.

That said, I love all of them except for the red one. I hope they won't be too much of a pain to get.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Moonfire Faire makes sense. That's where the sentai emotes came from originally

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Seems like someone managed to hack/datamine(?) phase 5 and part of phase 6 of TOP but without the meat and it's leaked everywhere. Gotta get that WF by any means necessary yo.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

So.. like found out its abilities or like how to hack the fight and just win?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

They were able to see certain mechanics being performed and how the boss is positioned but nothing is shown about what kind of buffs/debuffs the boss or players have. It's barebones but it's also knowledge about a phase most people haven't reached so they can dissect it earlier and make some rudimentary plans ahead of time.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

This makes Yoshi sad

Pretty meta people are hacking and cheating to try and beat the boss, completely wooshing the lesson the entire Omega arc trying to impart to people

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

There has always been datamining drama in these Ultimate world first races. Unfortunately cucks will be cucks

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

The community should only count world firsts that stream. I know "omg the competition will see our strat" but if people are hacking to be first its not really a win imo.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I don't care too much about who streams and doesn't stream for WF. There will likely be 1 or 2 people on the team using something aside from the streamer anyways. Even after the whole drama last race, there's still people streaming with their mods lol.

I just find the raiding community hella hypocritical at times with their desire for difficult content yet at the same time using tools to lighten the load on themselves to complete said content. I remember back during the DSR race people handwaving certain audio triggers as "it's not cheating, they are just there for consistency" as if Ultimates vomiting mechanics/debuffs at you isn't part of the difficulty since it's meant to trip you up.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

The last time a "hack" was used for any content that I was aware of was in second coil, people floating up above avatar and nael the same they would do to twintania to dodge all mechanics because there was no Z axis check on anything. I recall those people being punished severely, I can't imagine anything like that working anymore without being put in a position far out of the range of hitting the boss. Speed hacks aren't gonna really benefit you here it'd arguably make some of the mechanics more challenging with the issue of people being too fast already.

The most offensive thing I could see people using and not knowing how to hide it, is the use of splatoon and telesto to draw overlays in the game at coordinates to be able to resolve mechanics more easily. It baffles me how little the ff14 streaming & raiding community knows about preventing any of these things from appearing in stream or setting up other audio channels to prevent pings, tts and other shit from going off.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Still no one has bested phase 5 which is kinda refreshing. Yoshi P did say prog might take longer than DSR.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

So when do mounts become available to purchase? Next major update or X.X5 update?

Japanese team Unnamed has cleared TOP. There is a tweet with clear screen.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Probably gonna be hella drama yet again. There is a video floating around of the DRG from the WF team using zoom hacks.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Cheap win tbh.

Just don't fucking stream if you're going to use this shit. Jesus. Fight club and all that.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Yeah was coming here to post. Reason they didn't stream the whole thing is cause they're using so many mods and shit to make it easier lol. Honestly I don't think that should even qualify.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

I'm remembering the fun witch hunt JP had over DSR. Buncha people got sent sideways.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast