Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Zhayolm Remnants II solo advice

OK so I'm a returning player after about eight years away. Got myself some iLvl 119 gears and done some of the RoV and SoA storylines.

In this salvage run I'm going as BST/DNC... not the best I know but beggars cant be choosers. So anyway the problem is if I don't unlock my ammo slot at the first floor then I have to get to the 5th floor to do so. As I understand it, correct me if I'm wrong.

I tried to follow this advice on BGWiki:

"After clearing the entire center room with the exception of the Archaic Rampart on the north side, that Archaic Rampart will use Reinforcements to summon Hydra after engaging. It will only use Reinforcements once, and if the room has not first been cleared, it will not use Reinforcements (it will use other standard rampart TP moves). As long as it is kept alive, it will use Reinforcements once the rest of the room has been cleared. It is not necessary to defeat the Acroliths in the side rooms to spawn Hydra."

So do I leave both Archaics on the north side or just one? I had one in each north side corner. Or do I clear the room entirely of EVERYTHING first before engaging the last archaic?

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You defeat everything except the summoning Rampart.