Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Wuthering Waves (PC/Android/iOS) - What If Genshin Impact Was Set in Death Stranding

Developed by Kuro Game

Wuthering Waves is a story-rich open-world game with a high degree of freedom. You wake from your slumber as a Rover, greeted by an expansive new world filled with novel sights and newfangled tech.

Welcome to the new world, Rover.

This is an age of struggle. Since the Calament a hundred years ago, beings hitherto unknown have taken root in our world, sowing discord and destruction. Civilization as we know it once teetered on the brink of collapse.

This is an age of hope. Survivors have buried the hatchet with their kin and enemies and started to rebuild from the ruins. They find hope in the glories of the bygone days. They erect cities and factories. They sing the praises of restoration.

As for you, Rover from the beyond. Whatever might have led to your awakening, we welcome you to these troubled lands. Your journey here will cross with many others’—and will be marked by mysteries and battles.

You shall go down as a legend, one that will bring rejuvenation to mankind.
    https://wutheringwaves.kurogame.com/
    https://kurogame.net/

Closed Beta Coming April 24, 2023
    Q1: How will this Closed Beta Test proceed?

A1: This Closed Beta will only available for limited testers. All data will be deleted after the test.
    *Due to the IP limitation and localization progress. This test will only be available for testers in America and Canada districts. We appreciate your understanding.

Q2: When will the Closed Beta recruitment end?

A2:The recruitment will be ended at 19:00 Apr. 14th, 2023 (PT).

Q3: Can I change the submitted survey?

A3: Info you submitted with the survey of Closed Beta Test cannot be changed afterwards. Each email can only submit the survey once. Please check through the information in the survey before submitting.

Q4: How do I know I get the Closed Beta Test qualifications?

A4: We will notify you through email with the Closed Beta Test qualifications. We will also send out general notice on our official media platform.

Q5: If I selected multiple platform for gaming, how do I know which one I get the qualification?

A5: We will send out detail installing instructions base on your preference choice. If you selected multiple platform. We will match up for you randomly. Please follow the detail instructions in the email to join the test on relevant platform.

Q6: What's the device requirement for this Closed Beta Test?

A6: To ensure your installations and experience, we recommend minimum device config below:

[Android] Android System of 5.1 version and above, snapdragon 855 and above, and with storage of 10GB and above.
    [iOS] Model of iPhone 11 and above with storage of 10GB and above.
    [PC] Device references:
    <System> Windows 7 64-bit
    <CPU> Intel i5 -7th generation/Ryzen 2700
    <Graphic Card> Geforce 1060/RX 580
    <RAM> 16GB
    <Storage Remains> 40G

Q7: Can I play on another device during Closed Beta Test?

A7: Each tester can have only 1 device on both PC and mobile platform for the test. Your data will be the same on both platform as well. The device will be bound once you login to a device during the Closed Beta Test. You cannot change device of the same platform during the test.
    If you change device during the test, your account will be banned till the end of the test duration. Meanwhile, performing system reinstall, upgrade and hardware change may also result in login failure.
    Appealing for unbanning is unavailable for this test. All banned account will not be unbanned afterwards. For your personal account security, we would like to send out warnings: Don't engage in any account sharing/trading, and don't trust in any test qualification selling info, so as not to cause unnecessary losses.

Q8: Can I livestream, screenshot, record any content during the Closed Beta Test and publish on social media?

A8: Yes, you can. But do note that all in game content of this Closed Beta Test, including art designs, audio, context, and characters, are all still under development, and they don't represent the final quality of the game.
    https://wutheringwaves.kurogame.com/en/announcement/170

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The visuals are pretty sweet

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Got into CBT C: we'll see how it is

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

heh

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Anyone get into CBT2? No luck here ;( Pretty impressive how Kuro changed the games from last beta after listening to player feedback. Interested to see the opinions after this beta

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Nearly mimic's Genshi's gacha rates. Haven't seen much talk about gameplay though I expect a bit edgier and faster in that regard.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

watching random streamers play the CBT, it literally just looks like Genshin to me lol

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Genshin Impact with better climbing*

It looks cool, but whether or not I'll play it will really come down to the combat feel, which I can't judge without playing it. Hopefully I get into the next beta round.

I feel like something else that has sunk some of these games recently is that they just feel extremely Chinese. Genshin Impact (and sort of Honkai Star Rail) escaped that by having each region based on a different real-world culture, and they started with "America" in Mondstadt before they dropped the Chinese culture on you (Liyue), and then moved on to other regions. The heavy Chinese cultural influence is just hard to connect with, for me at least.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Combat should be better than Genshin, Kuro's other gamer PGR has a really great combat system, so that I'm not overly worried about.

It has something akin to Pokémon gathering, including shinies, so that should tickle a lot of people's fancy.

Exploration definitely looks a lot better, with wall running, grappling etc.

I agree with the Chinese theme thing - it's hard for me to even remember character names because of that.

As for gacha, going back to PGR, it has a really F2P friendly system, although it seems they've decided to go the 50/50 route with characters, although with lower pity and I think better rates. However, weapon banner is actually 100% guarantee, so that's good.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag