1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 5 hours, 54 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 18 hours, 5 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 22 hours, 54 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 11 hours, 5 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Teach me how you get so many lol
    So, many people do the SB hunt trains. The seals those marks drop can be traded at the forgotten knight. It's super cheap.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Even if you don’t do the SB trains, you can do the weekly elite mark for HW and SB areas for 200 seals per week which will buy you a solid amount of tickets. Pull up the XIV hunt spawn maps, shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes to find and kill.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I just fly around ARR zones when I'm bored and kill A ranks.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Also like I said, blu weeklies. They award a ton of allied seals. Just doing your blu weeklies will get you more tickets than you can spend unless you're a lifer.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

SE trolling the 3PT raiding community with a certain phase in P12S is 'chef's kiss'

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    SE trolling the 3PT raiding community with a certain phase in P12S is 'chef's kiss'
    https://twitter.com/KaiyokoStar/stat...110236161?s=20

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Honestly sort of not thought about BLU for a while, I forgot that log was a thing. Indeed it does award a lot! Will start doing some now and again to collect seals if bored.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Neverland has won the world first for turn 12 savage clear. Phase 2 transition is pretty gnarly

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Yoshi and the team's trolling will never get old.

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    After doing the final raid battle a few more times I find myself laughing each time
    Spoiler: show
    Athena does her limit break and talks shit, the way she says TREMBLLLLEEEE sound like some mom telling their kid a bedtime story and trying to make a scary voice
    Yeah, I was like wow - do you maybe have another take? The rest of her lines seemed fine, it's nice seeing more voice call outs in general though.

Spoiler: show
    Kinda odd the Watcher wasn't more involved in the portal business - has I think one optional dialog but really expected more. And wouldn't it make way more sense to be like on his balcony instead of like 5 feet from where you're shooting the giant space laser? But I guess he's more in another quest chain.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Athas View Post
    Yeah, I was like wow - do you maybe have another take? The rest of her lines seemed fine, it's nice seeing more voice call outs in general though.
    This might sound like complaining but I was a bit jarred by the voice acting suddenly, but also it was seemingly from their B or bench/sub talent haha. In MSQ I know I can expect it to be on/off but like in the the eden raids when it was so sudden (Shiva 2 and the little cutscene as you finish her) it just feels weird and out of place to me. I wished it was either all voice acted or nothing at this point but I understand money/budget is a concern and voice talent does cost money after all.

I recalled back in 2.x when during the Shiva storyline, Shiva was voiced if I remember correctly, but the trial was not. It wasn't so bad back then, but now is a little weird/jarring nowadays when you go back through those sections.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

As with everything else in Endwalker, the budget was probably slashed for VO

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Themis's VA is so mismatched in the English version.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    Themis's VA is so mismatched in the English version.
    His lines in the raid were fine imo but the epilogue cutscene lines did seem off for some reason, but didn’t seem like the VA fault, felt like it was mixed strangely

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I finally joined my data center’s hunt discord cause I want to gradually get the A and S rank mounts and it’s really a lot less useful than I imagined unless I am already logged in to the game. If I’m not already playing, by the time I log in (and perhaps have to world visit) it’s already been killed. And if I am logged in playing, I’m checking the PF finder for hunt trains every couple minutes anyway unless I’m actively in an instance.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Getting on an A rank train is usually a little easier; typically the ping for the trains go up like 10 min before departure (at least on Primal) so that should give you time to log in and get ready. S rank hunts are too spontaneous and messy to plan for. There are so many variables involved, I find that if I am serious about working on them for a time, I just chill by the atheryite and do something on another screen or on my NSW and wait for that discord ping to try and head out. Even then you can arrive and its dead. :/

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

S ranks are the most annoying shit to hunt and you essentially have to dedicate your whole time playing to doing them. The sonar plugin is practically needed as the discords don't announce it fast enough and you're glued to the aetherythe in the main cities to be able to World Travel right away. If you take too long to World Travel when the ping goes out, you're hit with a 3-5min wait time due to congestion and can miss out on the hunt unless you got some nerds constantly reseting the S rank. It does help to know when the S ranks' windows are up or if you're in the know with the typical S rank spawners.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Lifestream plugin is a gift for fast world travel.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Make It Rain event runs June 30-July 17. Main prize is a Godbert minion which is sadly NOT shirtless.

Pretty much means 6.45 will be July 18 and I’m guessing they will do the 6.5 live letter at NA Fan Fest a couple weeks later.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Anoat: He doesn't come shirtless but..if you wait long enough with the minion out, the clothes come off and he's in his skivvies. I can get a vid later if you want proof.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag