Thread: Well.... hmm!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Well.... hmm!

We have 4 videos right now... This week going to capture some more footage, and put some even better ones together... possible 2 new videos to come if everything goes right...

but just a quick question:

How many of you have seen the older videos i did with lawnchair LS? I could put an archive section on the site to down load those...

I think that most everyone has seen those.

-Ondori-

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I've seen them, I think there were 4? The Cassie HNM one was really cool, I liked it. Overall I like seeing you guys fight HNMs, gets me ready for what fighting HNMs will be like, even if it is from a different standpoint than I will be fighting from as a BLM. Anyway, I look forward to seeing more HNMs, I'd especially love to see Kirin, as I'm sure that will be one hell of a fight ^^

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

for tilanna:

stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun nuke....

stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun

anyway ondori i dunno if people want to see "no experience points gained" or want a small laugh...your work on the videos gets better as you do them tho, esp. with new software.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

yeah... get wana make sure the page hits dont stop y00.

I'm going out of town soon too ><, but hopefully dynamis and kirin videos will be good... IE we kill both.

-Ondori-

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

yea well i think the latter would be easier to do than the former regardless of

Astral Flow/AoE/Goodbye/none