Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: KIRIN KILLED!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Re: >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    I would say PLD's are needed for the avatar's he summons, but tanking Kirin is not something I would wanna do personally anyway.

The Run, stop and Renkei strat worked a dream.

Oh and DAMN YOU HELL BOI. (Hellboi took it for the team almost every MB rofl)

Lujan
    Hence 8,000 exp loss.

Really Nice lo i would like to say (Congratulation!!) Wow really nice and gratz it was worth all the hardwork you guys/girls have done to Be the firstl Ls in Na. hehe nice pics and nice site too am happy to be able to take part in the forums,

Pld's aren't gimped at fighting kirin. Can't give away our strats, but I can kite kirin for 30-45 minutes without dying.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

"Anon" PLD. cool

pld/nin?

if you're not allowed to say it's cool but damn he seems pretty hard to kite as pld/war without insane support

Pld/War

Relic Shield
    BG Level

why wouldn't you want to give out a strat for something there's no competition for...

damn, that's impressive, i hope we stumble upon that strat soon lol..

Wouldn't Rdm/nin be great

ya cause rdm/nin can cast hojo ichi and get m@d hate from kirin

subtitle: whatchoo talkin bout willis?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

sbmt

sbmt ONRY!!

hmm..

I checked one of your members and their bazaar comment said to check out the website.. congrats on the Kirin win, but I have a question. What role did the THFs of your LS play in the alliance? Wouldn't it be hard to fuidama with Kirin's hate bouncing around so much? Just wondering because I am a THF and I don't want to be totally worthless when going on HNM/God raids

Thf is there for TH2 :D

and for soloing suzaku

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Yeah, a good Thief will never be short of a role in HNM fights. ^^

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

quick ONRY <3 /leghumping

ShivaHNMLS & Kirin

26 ppl against Kirin is pretty impressive...
    on my server there is a pld/war who tanks kirin while several whm just spam cure II on him, until Kirin starts summoning.

For the summons, just "call for help" and go WS and nuke crazy on them and defeat them in like less than 5 min. The reason for "call for help" is because summons don't drop anything.

This is the method i seen most.

2-3 hours is pretty long though but i guess that is ok for 26 ppl.

On Shiva there is only but two major NA HNMLS and like 15+ JP HNM LS. Shiva is like one of the first servers so a lot of Jps players.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

bahamut is the first server

and yea, this place is completely jp dominated. theres "major" hnmls but most smaller ones can kill most of the nm's too. is there an ls on shiva that completely dominates everyone like damepoOrz on bahamut? they are at just about every behemoth/fafnir/nidhogg/kb/aspidochelone pop and even show up for reg. behemoth with like 4 people on occasion. and of course jugner is full as hell around pop times and with inferior latency we NA's dont have much chance...serket roc simurgh are really not HNM and are just killed by people swinging around every day too. but i got off topic...is there an ls that dominates the 3 major HNM nidhogg/aspidochelone/king behemoth at every pop?

Shiva

Yes Veritas everything you have described is pretty much the situation on Shiva. Our LS tries to be at the spawn of those HNM whenever we can but lately the timing of spawn has been mostly on JP time. So bigger advantage to them.

The biggest problem on the server is NA pullers versus JP pullers. I think it is hugely unfair to have one JP voker that can out pull 12 NA vokers and we tested this on Lord of Onzo, the only time we ever win a pull of the place holder is to have our JP friend to help provoke.

As of right now our LS is heavly concentrated on killing the 4 Gods over and over again until everyone in our LS has all the Abjurations that is suited to their jobs. But lately we have been competeing with the JP for NMs such as Faust, Zip, and Ullikummi that drops the items to summon the Gods. Also alot of ppl from Jp HNM LS have been very rude to us lately for no apparent reason. Not all JP HNM LS ppl acts all vain we do have friends of othen HNM Ls. APOS JP HNM LS dominates all HNMs, he even has a website where you can pay him gil to get you items from any HNMs. On the AH APOS monopolizes the nobles tunic market.

So How is the JP - NA relation on your server regaurding HNMs?