Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: KIRIN KILLED!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Yo!

Nice movie, Ondori! I was reluctant at first to watch it after I heard how much bandwidth it had been taking up, but I got around to it.

Congrats to everyone who took him down! The planning and teamwork required to fight the ubermobs later on is something I'm looking forward to. I'm sure seeing things like this keeps people addic-err, motivated to continue wor-umm, playing FFXI.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

I feel very honored to have THE shaede looking at our forums...

Thanks, and Work well... It's good. It's going to be busy times in Dallas, i'm sure you can guess.... also for the rest of this year i'm going to be living out of Hotels with internet connections while setting up this new system...

Hey! I'm taking you and krylanna to koreana... pick a day! It's been a while since we all did that!

hope to see ya soon.

-Ondori-
    "The born-again MMORPG gamer"

An honor? Heheh.

The best day is probably Thursday... which happens to be tomorrow!
    Thats the slowest day of the week at work and I can usually get away on Tuesday and Thursday better then Wednesday and Friday.

I'm glad we have a chance to meet again before you run off. I don't know you too well (yet) and you'll be one of the few people I know when me and Krylanna move to Dallas. X.x

See ya around!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

<---in dallas

wazza

the vid on you guys busting up Kirin was just awesome 8)
    keep up the good work

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

jp-na relation on this server is like [That's interesting.]

mostly on this server among jp ls's theres a few big ones and a lot of small ones. pg(damepoOrz) dominates the schedule around the clock nm's and sekaixls is the other big ls that comes to a lot of hunts. we got lucky and killed fafnir after last server maintenance at about 9am jp time where everyone goes to work and the people that stay up all night are going to sleep, also the time where we have people coming home from work/school and the people that stay up all night are waking up. so we've been able to kill fafnir/nidhogg pretty well since last server maintenance, hopefully it wont get pushed back into jp hours again because if it does, then pg will get it. as for god pop nm's zip faust MG and crew are 3 hour repops so thats not so bad for the jp/na time thing. basically in jp hours theres more people in the mother globe room than there is in all of sky during na hours lol so yes if you go during even somewhat early jp peak hours expect to see lots of parties. most of our autumnstones come from exp pt and the first week or so that we did sky we whored out zipacna so bad that we have more north gems than we can use(mainly because waters are such a bitch). we try and do stuff like despot when we can to get the accompanying items that we dont have a surplus for and for the most part we try and hunt at jp sleep hour so we have little to no competition there.

i think jp-na relations in terms of attitude is prolly the same as it has been for a while and maybe getting better. after one maintenance we were camping fafnir and it spawned convieniently for them at the end of the pop window...so pg came and came to take fafnir from us (with their superior connection) just because we were here (our suspicions anyway) even tho they have no use for any of fafnir's items (you know how dominate ls members are, they all have noble's/dalmatica/af2/whatever), we joke that they probably wanted an aegisjahlmr for their dragoons, but that might have just been true. its hard to say if they're being assholes because the first time we tried nidhogg a while back (and died due to no whm sj's on melees and no smns) pg didnt assemble as fast as they usually do for something and either 1. let us have a shot at it or 2. watch us die because they think we couldnt do it (which is true at that time we couldnt)

and yea. 9 entries in the noble's tunic sales list. all Damepo -> whoever. i wonder if its pg's mule

PG and sekaixls are both to the point on fafnir/nidhogg where wars get koenig body, bards get hecatomb subligars, and ridills are free lotted by people who can't even use them
    they have very little interest in fafnir now, but come if there is some small incentive
    the few times they've hunted in the past couple of weeks has been for a 1million wyrm beard from an outside monk
    all they really do is kb/aspidochelone now, but if fafnir is conveniently timed they will come

i know sekaix respects us as an LS and im pretty sure PG does too. they probably know/think they own us but we aren't like "at war" or anything.. and i hope it stays that way
    unfriendly competition sucks

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Congratulations everyone in BG on the win against Kirin! I caught wind of what you all accomplished, thats awesome. One of these days.....ONE DAY.....I WILL do the same! Untill then i'll be watching/supporting you all from the sidelines, Good luck in the future BG^^

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

On Asura we have 2 Main JPN LS and 1 NA LS (our LS). There are many smaller HNM LS's but problem is Will and Arist (jpn LS's) never sleep!. When the pop time occurs for any of the HNM's (Fafnir/Behemoth/Turtle) you can guarantee they are their waiting for the pull. This happens during NA peak time and JPN peak time. Seems now they are cutting back it seems on the NQ NM pops and rather waiting for the HQ NM's to pop. I think they are just their to dominate the server as every single member of the LS has their Abjurations and AF2's.

hiddenpower, taiwanese,japanese,na,chinese etc etc
    ls you member of that one if im not wrong lil.

and there are 2 other ls on the server 1 being completly NA and the other mixed

Ya, Hiddenpower is no where near all NA, machina is pretty much the only NA HNM LS

Yes we are a diverse LS. I didn't say we are PURE NA. I'm unsure of Machina but not all LS's are 100% from one country. Just that the most active players in LS are from NA. TheOrderLS is not pure NA either. So i don't see why you have posted this.

Buruberi's tunic makes me jealous. XD

And I'm not even a WHM.

she's a bit chubbier than me in the pic

omg you called her fat, you'll never hear the end of it

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

she looks a lil taller too

Hey, grats on Kirin, you guys are freaking awesome. I was just wondering, what was the song on the Kirin video?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Bumping this for nostalgia purposes. You beat Kirin when I didn't even own the game yet.