Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Dynamis Jeuno - Same time this WED 21st... BUT

there have been requests from some to change the time and we can start that on Sunday if enough people give opinions. As it is now 9 est. is 10am jst. 9am in singapore, 5am in uae and... well Lujan gets screwed.

I understand that the 2nd worst place for this time is UAE. i figure when we have dynamis at time like this that UAE guys should sleep and wake up around 6am. To some 6am is the time to wake up for work and get a good breakfast. maybe treat it like that if you can.

but Ganbaby and co. i want to hear your feedback on the time that you like. & all others do the same, post on here whatd youd like. i know a few of you want o get it going quicker because you have workt he next day. just post on here damnit so we can figure everything out. thx!

early afternoon sunday would be fine with me and i think better for some others

btw.. are we gonna be able to enter this wednesday at 9pm?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

we cant enter till we entered last time... but we will have that till we start organizing faster... we will start organizing faster once we know who and who wont be around for each dynamis

ok cool

i forgot to add that earlier sunday would be a refreshing followup to my sunday brunch and probably lujan's tea time

lol... just messing around :\

btw yummy what do you thinkabout writing some rules like minimum level and what we're gonna need in the future?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

ya ya i should do that... tho i hope and i *think* people finally got the lvl rules down last night. but ya for referencial purposes ill post something after i think of what all should be said.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

and people should be more respectful of the JP players in our LS

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

theres no issue with that... you can call people stupid but there shouldnt be an issue with that anyore

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I say we just make the event earlier so every one is satisfy, like 2 hours earlier than before casue most of the event takes like 2-3 hours to complete. Also we need to be prepare before hand. Finally let one person talk at a time if possible so no arguement there. 8)

Depending on the day depends on what time i can get on. But anyday i can be ready at 7est. 9 was a little late, but i think that 7est might be better (at least for the Americans).

Also, Yummy, I don't have a problem with farming and what not, but, I think that people need to know in advance if its going to be a farming Dynamis or an actual Dynamis run. I know we didn't have enough for Jeuno last night, which is fine, but I wasn't really interested in sandy last night. (that and i didnt have enough gil for sandy run... >< i think that if we plan out a dynamis event it should be kept only to what we scheduled, if we dont have enough people for it then we simply dont do it that night. or if you want you can ask people if they want to do a different run, but dont make those who dont want to go feel bad or that they have to, they came for the scheduled event not a different one.

I'm not blaming anyone of doing such actions or anything like that, I'm just saying that it could happen.

bleh...i messed up a smiley...

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

last night was different

ready my post about af farming, depending on how hard dynamis windurst is, we may start that scheudule after we win bastok or windy

lol x.x thats what i get for not reading everything...i was pwned on my last post XD

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy
    we cant enter till we entered last time... but we will have that till we start organizing faster... we will start organizing faster once we know who and who wont be around for each dynamis

cant enter until the time we left... (i'm pretty sure) so 2:45 am east on monday = 2:45 an east thurs when we can enter again.. next time i pass a trail marking ill do the math

Yin

il kill y00 if u dis Ed, mof0, respect all the jps in LS or die, OK

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

mal im 95% sure that its from when we entered not when we left