BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
    Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Dynamis-Jeuno 7/28 > Dynamis-Bastok 8/1

Okay the plan for the following week is going to be:

- Dynamis-Jeuno (farming AF/relic/currency) on Wednesday 7/28 at 9pm est

- Dynamis-Bastok (For Key Item) on Sunday 8/1 at 4pm est
    Note: Due to the added difficulty of Bastok, the minimum Level to go is going to be 70. If you're not Lv70 as of yet, you have a week to get there.

Good job everyone on clearing Dynamis-Jeuno on 1st attempt and let's keep up the good work as we move closer to Dynamis-Beaucedine.

~Quicklet

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

yea sorry to just "pop this up suddenly" but it's been planned for weeks that san d'oria and jeuno are 68 min and 70+ melee but the monsters in bastok are much stronger. the 70 minimum is for mages. if you're 70 and melee without good gear you'll be missing a lot and not being very productive.

in order to reach dynamis-beaucedine and succeed there everyone must level to 75 and obtain good equipment because this is a team effort and if everyone gets a little bit better the entire group gets a lot better

please note that when quick says "farming for af2/relic/currency" we still need everyone to come. the more people we have the more monsters we can clear and the more things that drop.

our goal is to clear bastok the first time we do it, but bastok mines is much harder to fight on vs southern san d'oria because of side paths such as the alchemist guild and the area to zeruhn mines; there's a lot more area to cover in the exact same time you're given to do the other dynamis. please everyone level up and get good equipment so we can function better as a unit as we attempt to clear these difficult but fun areas. no one can do dynamis alone and this is why we have to work together. there's been a lot of personal problems pushing people apart and making problems for people. i will be the first to admit i cause problems for people too...we all have to work together if we want functionality and we all need to be patient about lots and such. i've gone to many dynamis and i havent won a single lot on any blm af2...big deal...

I will not be able to attend the Sundays Dynamis because 4PM east = 4AM my time.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

By order of the blue shhhhhaaaaaBLINGY

Hey Guy's

I !!WILL!!! be there if it gets me killed >.<

Work sucks..... please stick a pencil in my eye so I can get some sick leave PAID!!!!

Lujan

I want Ondori's BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

looks like yall did a nice job :D oh and i am back... congrats to all. you guys got an insane amount of drops compared to last time. did you get every extension?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

i'll be there!

Lol, lujan!

-Ondori-

yummy
    one of the jeuno extensions came from killing the last boss -_-;;
    which repopped the entire f*cking zone lol
    so if we ever go back w/o clear in mind we're always gonna miss that extension unless we find a better way to deal with the repops after the boss dies
    I think we got all the rest of them tho

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

i found some info on dynamis-bastok. it appears like jeuno has completely shocked us with the amount of repops after that boss...

dont expect that same mad repop rate when we go to bastok. we'll be fighting tortoisedrivers....

Congratulations.
    Also if only 35 people cleared dynamis jeuno. You probably need to clear it again for the people that couldnt go besides just farming it Wednesday. Unless your taking 35 people to beaucedine when the time comes

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

well wildkat we'd have to schedule a clear session sometime, because..

during farming session you kill everything around before going to repop because the repopped monsters are just harder. their drop rate isnt necessarily higher because they're harder, either.

during clear session you can only clear up to what gives you time extensions and what blocks your way up to the NM that pops the boss. dynamis-jeuno always seems you run out of time if you dont plan correctly, so you have to either go for farming or for clearing. we'll prolly plan a clear session sometime in the future for the people that missed

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

Well.....I suck at this so here it goes.....

I've read alot of The different Dynamis' and I think we've done fairly well, but note....we did sandoria and jeuno first because they were the easiest... Everyone please level up, I'd hate for sunday to come and we are short on people. Jeuno may have worked with 35 people, but I doubt anyone who's read info on the other Dynamis' can say the same for Bastok, Windurst, and don't get me talking about Xacabard, Beadecine or however you spell it. And as for the level cap raise.....those who are 68..its not too hard to level twice in a week..just think of all and if it was me in charge I would have a higher acceptance level for the 3 Xacabard and Beadeucine. But as for Bastok and Windurst....ughh I can't imagine doing it without more 73+ with us..

If you feel I'm trying to be mean, please forgive. You know I try to be nice and fair to all....but these next Dynamis' are much harder therefore we need to be stronger as a whole....not just the melees.

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

Bah I told you i sucked.....

please notice i put 3 in front of Xacabard....slap me when you see me..and say its for screwing up the forum >.>

Ima slap you cause you could have just edited your own post.

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

Well i never knew that. i am computer illlterate and i only know how to play ffxi in computer... Thats it!!!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

finally just registered here x-x

I'll try to make it to this dynamis run... not sure though ><; Might still be at work at 4PM EST....

well, in case I can't make it... good luck to you all, have fun :D

I cant wait for dynamis bastok to get smn AF hands *_*