+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dynamis-Bastok Info     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Dynamis-Bastok Info

[This post was eaten by a hungry Quadav.]

Sea Torques
    BG Level

sounds good, too bad lito and myself wont be able to attend dynamis on the following wednesday and sunday

I know that you don't know who I am at all, but I'm one of Deus' RL friends. I'll have a 75 RNG/NIN sometime hopefully in the next few months, and 75 BLM to come after that.

After looking at the Dynamis-Bastok map, I've realized what the dots mean for it all.

Red Dots are the easy extensions that you don't need to kill an NM for.

Blue Dots are just NMs that don't do a damn thing for ya. Leave 'em alone, unless they drop some nice AF2 or whatnot.

Red Stars are Time Extension NMs. Kill them.

Blue Stars are the NMs you have to kill for the (|Mega Boss|).

w00taru

I don't know if you already realized this or not, but your from your original plan it seemed like you didn't exactly know.

Help Quicklet post this map:

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Oh of course! So since you seem to know so much about dynamis because you've been there so many times with your Lv50 RNG, maybe you can tell us where those time extensions are that aren't marked on the map, huh? I guess I *don't exactly know* where they are but it must be obvious because you could figure it out from the white space on the map. Plz tell me because we're dying to know!

I'm sure you have it all figured out since you're going to have *TWO* Level 75 jobs someday! Oh my. We should just let you lead Dynamis-Xarcabard because you must already have it figured out since it's all so simple.

Seriously, don't act like you know what you're talking about unless you've got the experience to back it up.

~Quicklet

Damn, some one trying to help you out with his observations of the map and you come around and chew him out for it god damn " Quicklet " your really a piece of shit Fuck Off

I guess I can get you a current roster so you guys can make this a separate private forum if you so desire.

Quicklet, all I was trying to do was give you some simple, easy to observe information about the map that you had seemed to overlook when you did it the first time, and still seemed overlooked the second time.

I figured that maybe it would help you in the next Dynamis map you look at (since that one's gonna be Windurst), and make a better plan for going around it and possibly not running out of time the first time you go through.

About the Time Extensions @ Zerhun Mines: Why don't you ask Ed if he'll go on some Japanese forums and find out about them there? Never hurts to try, even if you don't think they'll help him any.

Next time, why don't you focus more on the information that someone gives you rather than the person giving it. Just because I don't have a Lv70+ job atm doesn't mean I don't know how to read a map right. "Experience" in FFXI has nothing to do with learning how to read a map.

Sorry for trying to help. Next time I won't try to put something obvious up that you completely miss.

well it sounded like you were lecturing on something you have not even done yet. we appreciate the help, but we dont like being lectured from someone who hasnt had the lvl of experience that we have had. and i dont mean game exp, i mean event exp.

most of the time you cant just take what people say for face value, its often wrong and misleading. guessing at things or grasping at straws wont help us get our goal accomplished

again, its nothing presonal, so dont fly off the handle.....

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Sorry for trying to help. Next time I won't try to put something obvious up that you completely miss.
    we didn't miss it, we ran out of time and chose to go to the zeruhn side (whose extension locations we didnt know) before the alchemy side (who seemed a bit further away).
    and we have like 25 people in our ls who can read
    "time extension statue"
    "beastman NM"
    "time extension NM"
    "trigger NM"
    and "boss POP (something)" in japanese

pointing out the obvious can come across as patronizing and condescending to some people.
    if you really wanna help

get 75 and come.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

by the way~
    "time extension statue"
    "beastman NM"
    "time extension NM"
    "trigger NM"
    and
    just FYI, that two kenji character means "location", hence
    "Boss POP location"

Anyway, i'll won't be going to the dynamis Bastok on Sunday, nor can i attend any events for the following next 5 days~
    Going on a tour with my friends to japan~

But who knows, maybe i'll get a JP connection there and Sub Warrior to spam voke when we camp stuff like Behemeth.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Damn, some one trying to help you out with his observations of the map and you come around and chew him out for it god damn " Quicklet " your really a piece of shit Fuck Off
    now this is just funny

how many people do you expect to take you seriously when all you seem to be able to do is anonymously flame people?

Quote Originally Posted by windd
    But who knows, maybe i'll get a JP connection there and Sub Warrior to spam voke when we camp stuff like Behemeth.
    or fafnir /grin
    die pg