Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

First, I believe that we are doing very well conquering dynamis efficiently. The main problem is not having high attendance, resulting in conflicts like who else we should invite and even changing the event. We definitely need regular attenders. I think a good idea is to put on the site or the forum a sign up sheet for each dynamis and say if you can go. Then everyone is already recorded if they went for everyone to see who is contributing. Doing dynamis is a good way to get to know this LS and you might even want to join or be invited. Attitude is obviously the biggest obstacle to dynamis functioning. Acting mature means you not only stop yourself from insulting others, but taking insults and not losing self-control. Even when a couple people do this it can ruin the event for 60 people. When you have an argument you MUST realize that dozens of people must read every nasty word in case something of actual merit is said. Its disturbing to have to read flame-wars. Its no surprise that people have stopped coming to dynamis because of this. Please, make an effort to act mature. We have proven that we can succeed at dynamis, so if only we could get along as well it will make the experience most enjoyable.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

dude... If you hate me then jesus just say you do.

is throwing out insults in the middle of dynamis
    The only time I remember saying anything in the middle of dynamis that even remotely qualified as bieng a insult was in sandoria, Yet I don't even recall anyone bieng offended by it and at the end of run, everyone walked out cheerful and happy.

after complaining how everyone should just "get along".
    everyone SHOULD get along, am i wrong on that?

your idea of "helping" is taunting ppl when they lose lots on items.
    The only person I ever poked the finger at was at joft but it was never out of rivalry or self hatred. Your definition of me bieng worthless is worthless itself.

I told myself I would not add more fuel to the fire (post) but I cannot stand back and watch you try to make me look like a bad guy when you barely even know me. If i have ever, EVER offended YOU or anyone else in wiffleball then I can truly say that I am sorry. What dues said is correct and I will stop this whole flame-war shit. Turning this topic into a flame fest is the last time I wanted to do.

The bottom line is what I said above.

-I do want this to work out
    -I do want to continue going to dynamis (If i am still welcome after all this)
    -It's clear that both sides do not like each other, rather then have a ongoing dispute on who's wrong and who's right, the thread should be focused on how make things work =\ If both sides would just drop this god damn fued and start from where things left of, I don't see how it can't work out.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

sorry zigma... im sure in your mind you've done nothing wrong and you feel justified in saying so.

but, as yummy says, this thread isn't for fighting. so, [/goodbye] [small] [thing]

Elvie

Wow! Elvie if you rely mean what you said...I mean wow...That's the most impressive post I've seen while reading this. Level up soyou can help the dynamis LS better! That's the kind of attitude I like!

god, Malign, Zigma admits he was wrong and apoligizes for what he says, yet you taunt him even more into pating more of an arguement.

It's human nature to prove not your wrong, and admitting you are wrong something is a good thing to be able to do, why can't you both just leave at what it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    Ok Zigma, so you want us to let Wildkat say that and not retaliate, then insult us when we do? Nice thinking, hypocrite. Go die.
    Since no one retaliated to my comment and bert has to much sand in his (you know what) to post the entire conversation(which is extremely loathesome but expected) prior to my comment, what are you saying exactly?

random people

Berticus
    the breakdown was something like 25 BG and 20 aka/anbu/random people.

random people = Kaminote

LOL you mean your where desperate so you called for kaminote to join

and Malign your an asshole like your LS

Without the Kaminote people there wouldn't have been a Dynamis

your cocky attitude needs to take trip.

i mentioned akanoishi in the news post

So we asked an Akanoishi member to ask in LS and got about 7-8 members from them
    but there were also people like koy's friends
    i'm saying how our dynamis LS has gone from an alliance between myth and BG to a bunch of BG + new people we invite every time

calm down

Re: random people

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    the breakdown was something like 25 BG and 20 aka/anbu/random people.

random people = Kaminote
    read "aka"
    please don't troll

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    god, Malign, Zigma admits he was wrong and apoligizes for what he says, yet you taunt him even more into pating more of an arguement.

It's human nature to prove not your wrong, and admitting you are wrong something is a good thing to be able to do, why can't you both just leave at what it is?

unless your going to post as something other than "guest" , shush

and i did say im leaving it be, thx

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

can we please make this section reg'd only? ppl w/o the balls to post their names make me ill

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

By Wednesday we should know who the final group of members are, im su re we can limit this part of the forum to them once we see the attendence on wednesday and they all sign up

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey, this is Koy i would like keep on doing Dynamis but only if we keep on progressing and just forget about pass issue. Hate can be a harsh thing but if we just band together we can win dynamis easier. and as for the currency issue, we can have ppl who have the currency after a dynamis sell it to ppl who need it, and if BG wants the currency they can buy if from the person, or as you suggested BG can pay for the Houglass. and i wouldnt mine them getting the currency. but take into conseration some ppl would want to upgrade relic weapon (me^^) and is willing to buy currency and a reasonable price. damn i wrote all of this.. anywho if we gonna do dynamis we have done aready i would like to obtain some currency or something for my effort. well talk later 8)

i wish i was mrwatermonkey

Your shooting to high mang. Your not even good at being arno. Try being braska for a lil bit then work your way up the ladder. One day you may even be a lloydst.

Did watermonkey give you money or are you really this delusional?
    I am really curious as to how this ranking system works, please share your complex system with the rest of us.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

this is kinda off-topic, but I think it'd be nice for people to see it, and maybe chill-off and realize there are other sides to the game... and try not to bite each other's head off >_>

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Dom ... gagain.swf

translation for those who can't read JP (or can't read fast enough, hehe)

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?f ... 7506923691

Arnolectz what the fuck is your problem? You don't even know me. Because i'm 4 lvls lower than you it makes you better? I don't quite undertand. If you have something to say to me feel free to send me a /tell. If you wanna talk shit behind my back it just shows your age. I'm sick and tired of hearing shit from people that you say. And i'm also sick of hearing shit about BG not liking me or members in BG not liking me. None of you have ever done anything other than dynamis with me and have no clue about me or who I am. I didn't reply to any of this before because I don't want to start a flame fest or turn this thread into little childesh remarks. That's pretty much all I have to say. If you have a problem with me for some reason or another please feel free to send me a /tell in game. I can take anything you have to say to me. I'm sick of hearing shit 3rd hand from other people.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Mrwatermonkey ownz xDDD

sometthin i always wanted to say ... how the %^& u guyz think ur the best NA ls ? i mean half of ur members r japanes so stfu about saying best NA ls =/ ... + how come u guyz call ur selves dynamics ls ? did u ever do it alone ? the answer is no ..

btw i miss ya monkey,zigma , and wildkat xD