Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

only 4ppl are japanese. How do you say half of ours?
    most of our ls member are from NA
    NALS means ls that have onry NA? then there is no NAHNMLS.
    Whats problem we call ourls best NALS in this server ? just envy?
    Or... just come to offense to us?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by MrWatermonkey
    Arnolectz what the fuck is your problem? You don't even know me. Because i'm 4 lvls lower than you it makes you better? I don't quite undertand. If you have something to say to me feel free to send me a /tell. If you wanna talk shit behind my back it just shows your age. I'm sick and tired of hearing shit from people that you say. And i'm also sick of hearing shit about BG not liking me or members in BG not liking me. None of you have ever done anything other than dynamis with me and have no clue about me or who I am. I didn't reply to any of this before because I don't want to start a flame fest or turn this thread into little childesh remarks. That's pretty much all I have to say. If you have a problem with me for some reason or another please feel free to send me a /tell in game. I can take anything you have to say to me. I'm sick of hearing shit 3rd hand from other people.

i think it mainly comes from people (friends of yours? i dunno..) talking shit using your name. as you can see wildkat doing a few posts earlier.

i dont remember you ever saying anything to ppl that would be considered shit talk, but others sure like to drag your name into it when they talk shit

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

there is more than 4 jp players
    + there is MANY ppl who arnt from NA
    and if u go back to ur memberlist and check them .... u will find that at MOST 30% of ur ls r NA ( NORTH AMERICA ) .

Quote Originally Posted by Malign
    i think it mainly comes from people (friends of yours? i dunno..) talking shit using your name. as you can see wildkat doing a few posts earlier.

i dont remember you ever saying anything to ppl that would be considered shit talk, but others sure like to drag your name into it when they talk shit
    Like I said let berticus post the entire conversation on your front page since you obviously are clueless as usual.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

personally i count 30 out of 40 current members actually living in NA. (thats 75% to clear that up for doll, since he cant handle numbers very well) FYI, when ppl say NA, its normally in reference to NA release regardless of where they live.

[counting lessons] [do you need it?]

[penis envy] [no thanks]

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat

Like I said let berticus post the entire conversation on your front page since you obviously are clueless as usual.
    i was there, ive read what you say. i am perfectly aware of what happens. keep using his name (watermonkey) to talk shit, im sure he loves it

Congrats you just showed how simple minded you really are. Anyways I'm going to strongly recommend to your host to tell you guys to find another server since your making him look bad amongst all of his affiliations.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Congrats you just showed how simple minded you really are. Anyways I'm going to strongly recommend to your host to tell you guys to find another server since your making him look bad amongst all of his affiliations.

lmao.. you are the one throwing his name around, how am i the one making him look bad?

lol i havent said a single negative thing about him... god your a moron

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

personally i count 30 out of 40 current members actually living in NA. (thats 75% to clear that up for doll, since he cant handle numbers very well) FYI, when ppl say NA, its normally in reference to NA release regardless of where they live.

[counting lessons] [do you need it?]

[penis envy] [no thanks]
    i wont be bothered to post here anymore ... but if u want a proof that what u just said is wrong ... gemme a private msg and i ill give u my msn addy and proof it for u .

Peace out!

The only moron is the one who said he was there for the entire conversation but obviously didnt comprehend it.

Your shooting to high mang. Your not even good at being arno. Try being braska for a lil bit then work your way up the ladder. One day you may even be a lloydst.
    Maybe one day you'll graduate from preschool.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

The only moron is the one who said he was there for the entire conversation but obviously didnt comprehend it.

"i know you are but what am i"

this is classic...

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

well, so much for the peace talks ^-^;;

I only mentioned monkeys name ONCE AFTER it was attacked.

Please continue malign I want to see if you actually have any grounds of intelligence at all.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I only mentioned monkeys name ONCE AFTER it was attacked.

Please continue malign I want to see if you actually have any grounds of intelligence at all.

[all right!] [whatever you say!]

Yeah this is the reason I didn't post anything. Either lock this thread or keep it on track of Dynamis only. Sorry if I ruffled any feathers.

the joy of flaming
    i feel like such a nazi
    *sigh* it would be hard to keep this forum private because like 15% of people who do dynamis actually even read it when it's public