Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ventrilo     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Ventrilo

I am in a ls that is wondering if it is any eaiser to communicate during the game with ventrilo or does it make it any harder??

Peace,
    Ramereiz

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

i dont use it personally, but many LS members swear by it and have threatened my life if i dont start using it soon...

it helps a ton for coordination
    we wouldnt have killed kirin without it

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

yea i have just been trying to coordiante it im the one who sits there and records them im too low lvl to fight them. Its hard cause we all just finished AF and now we want the real shit and its hard to organize ^^.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

well imagine fighting something that takes hours of nonstop attacking to kill, you got a bunch of different squads and squad leaders and key players. now imagine typing everything and discussing during the fight by typing meanwhile this thing ur killing is beating the nuts out of you because you guys need a change in direction

now imagine many of the key players who come up with a lot of strategies and ideas all using voicechat and able to move and play at full potential (unless of course you call pressing insert or whatever key a terrible downtime causer). the bonuses are not just better coordination but you are also able to try out ideas on the fly. coordinating skillchain and hate switch is much easier when people are on vent and everyone can hear "OK I'M GOING" instead of having to spam it in log 5 times but still have it. from big things like that to the small ones like "dont go i missed i'll get tp back hold on" it makes a big difference in the long run

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

heh yah thanx it seems cause during some of the fights it would be easier and you know it reall sucks when you get d/c during your shadow lord fight (arg) and you cant tell them to hold on.