+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank You.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Thank You.

I just wanted to thank you guys, I play FFXI for a challange, I was worried there wouldn't be many left after hitting lvl 75. Your awe inspiring Vid's and LS activities have inspired me and kept me going when I felt like quitting. Thankyou Please keep up the good work.

P.S

My Linkshell dedicated to you"
    TheOrderofChaos on Lakshmi is hopefully , gonna be this good someday so you better watch out ^^ thanks again guys and keep up the good work.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Wow... Thats the biggest compliment I think i've heard. Thank you so much Raiyne!

Get a LS Homepage up and i'll link you'll

Good luck, and just PM if you need any advice.

-Ondori-

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

^^

Yeah I've seen all your vid's really like the music and effect, I was wondering how 22 does the motion in 4 godswhere he looks at the screen and turns, makes him look real ^^

I wanna see more of your stuff, just farming vid's, The other dynamis vids, Maybe some the rare/ex items you hold now, like lan's Adaman Hauberk (sp? and congrats btw)

Maybe release a full battle movie once? , be huge bit compress it somehow... ^^

Oh well just some idea's I thought would come to pass, and if I need advice I'd ask Veritas (I'm a BLM currently maxing out subs /boring...)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

22's turn thing is the hume /salute from bastok

Oh well just some idea's I thought would come to pass, and if I need advice I'd ask Veritas (I'm a BLM currently maxing out subs /boring...)

my crap is at http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?2043 and all the stats are wrong...i wish i had 136 int with jupiter staff on :/