+ Reply to Thread

Thread: >,<     submit to reddit submit to twitter

>,<

hey BG peeps i first found out about u guys from allakazham with ur god video and dam was i in awe ima 75mnk/37war or 37 sam sub on phoenix server god i wish i was born on bahaumet im always ready to kick sum HNM ass....on phoenix all i rlly do is hlp ppl wish i was on bah

Thanks for the compliment. Everytime I see one, it makes me want to continue playing and quit life even more.

err shinfuuma is Lv71mnk/32war, 26 thief, and im not sure of what level is sam sub is! lol stop lying. this is cravy btw, someoen from my HNMLS post your website url on. nice site, gj on kirin and other HNM. 75whm/37blm, 2nd NA to recieve dalmatica 8) just posting cause im bored and i saw shinfuuma post... hes on phoenix with me-_-;

2nd NA on phoenix that is, and i cant edit cause im not a member

sorry for like 25 posts in this thread buuuuuuuuuuut:

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

it takes like a whole 21 seconds to become a member ya know :D

nice dalmatica dude. how many NAs would you say wear uncursed body on your server? also if you guys have a url put it up here so we can link you

Cravy looks like bert with dalmatica lol

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

http://www.thewildseven.com/

very basic site, not really expanded yet. hopefully once our two main leaders come back from vacation/moving we can get a main update page. and i think i know of 3 NA on our server who wear uncursed body. i know me, kingsley(rdm 75. dalmatica), and atheas(pld 75. crimson scale mail). we all got our abjurations from aspido. but the thing is aspido is easist one for us to get body abjurations from. competition is so intense with the japanese on our server its almost impossible to win pulls on fafnir, KB, nidhogg etc. Although wildseven was the first NA LS on our server to defeat KB, it dropped shit, like a pixie earring and a hide. not even abj. or cloth. and whoever said a NA LS beat kirin in a hour with 20 people is lying. no NA HNMLS has tried kirin yet, even though our LS has aout 2,000 seals our leaders are away for a couple of weeks.

Yeah, we figured out who that guy is that posted the thread about beating Kirin with 20 people. What a BF chump. It's cool to see NA on other servers doing well, 'cause things are pretty horrible here with JP competition as well. It also seems like everytime an NA LS kills something big for the first time or has a hard time with something, crap always drops from it. Trufax.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    Yeah, we figured out who that guy is that posted the thread about beating Kirin with 20 people. What a BF chump. It's cool to see NA on other servers doing well, 'cause things are pretty horrible here with JP competition as well. It also seems like everytime an NA LS kills something big for the first time or has a hard time with something, crap always drops from it. Trufax.
    yeah jpn competition is crazy. ive never seen behemoth, kb, fafnir, nidhogg not appear already claimed. the only reason we got KB was because we had 18 people in behemoths dominion and everyone else had like 6 lol. here ill hook you guys up with another HNMLS's livejournal... im in wildseven, this guy is from Dawn, the other leading NA HNMLS(although we beat the 4 gods before them :wink: ) but im good friends, known everyone in dawn since i was like level 10.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/cybaster_ffxi/

btw the earlier pics were form the first NA HNMLS EndofNM, and we sucked, then the leader quit and now 3 HNMLS have emerged... Wildseven, Dawn, and AwakenedSouls. you guys are awesome, i enjoyed the kirin video, keep up the good work on beating jpn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by cravygravy
    but the thing is aspido is easist one for us to get body abjurations from. competition is so intense with the japanese on our server its almost impossible to win pulls on fafnir, KB, nidhogg etc.
    lol aspidochelone is nice and bittersweet...[lie] we cant even get adamantoise its so heavily camped and in the wrong time area.

last saturday i went to valley of sorrows at 5am cst time where our ls had like 15 ppl on and 10 of those afk, and theres like 24 ppl camping adamantoise

aspidochelone we've tried to get once, we had like 15 ppl(i was at work >.>) and got beat by the other 46 japanese guys there

we know he's really easy but we cant claim him, nor kb, which isn't hard either at this point.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas
    Quote Originally Posted by cravygravy
    but the thing is aspido is easist one for us to get body abjurations from. competition is so intense with the japanese on our server its almost impossible to win pulls on fafnir, KB, nidhogg etc.
    lol aspidochelone is nice and bittersweet...[lie] we cant even get adamantoise its so heavily camped and in the wrong time area.

last saturday i went to valley of sorrows at 5am cst time where our ls had like 15 ppl on and 10 of those afk, and theres like 24 ppl camping adamantoise

aspidochelone we've tried to get once, we had like 15 ppl(i was at work >.>) and got beat by the other 46 japanese guys there

we know he's really easy but we cant claim him, nor kb, which isn't hard either at this point.
    the only reason we won aspido was because dawn pushed adamantoise into 12:30-3:30pm pst the previous day, making it a bad japanese time and we only had like 2 LS's camping against us and our paladin voked it right as it popped on our side. so really it comes down to time, but out of all the earth HNM's that drop body abjurations and even other abjurations aspido is the easist one to pull with japanese competition.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Yeah.... Something like that.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

well we got nidhogg x2 in 1 week, when it was at the worst possible jp time, so that really has to a lot to do with it

unfortunately we're losing a big chunk of our 5am players to school/work/moving and so we cant push the window back. and still jp ls would take like 5 hours dying to some NM to screw the window over anyway so..

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

.........timing and our 2 godly 'vokers