Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nidhogg Video     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Question

Hi there, I'm on the Asura server and am wondering if your HNM's are heavily camped by JPN LS's that claim them 99% of the time too? We have only fought Aspido once due to extreme luck, but all Fafnir/Nidhogg, Behemoth/KB, Adaman/Aspido pop purple to our LS.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Step in line friend... you have to figure out how to beat it tho.... we have.

JP PLD/MNK really help.

-Ondori-

Re: Question

Quote Originally Posted by Lilmage
    Hi there, I'm on the Asura server and am wondering if your HNM's are heavily camped by JPN LS's that claim them 99% of the time too? We have only fought Aspido once due to extreme luck, but all Fafnir/Nidhogg, Behemoth/KB, Adaman/Aspido pop purple to our LS.
    it's a huge downer to constantly lose NMs but we've kept at it and got quite a bit to show for it. and like ondori said, japanese members can help a lot. miracles, or luck, like you said, too.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Re: Question

Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmage
    it's a huge downer to constantly lose NMs but we've kept at it and got quite a bit to show for it. and like ondori said, japanese members can help a lot. miracles, or luck, like you said, too.
    ahhhh figured so, we only have a few members in LS that are from JPN but none that can out pull a few ppl in Asura. Thanks for the info. Btw i love your video's, whoever is editing them has AWESOME talents. I just watched your Kirin Video, was nice to see Kirin didn't want to massacre you guys like he has done to us 3 times in a row now. He seems to like to summon all 4 gods at once on us (i think he's mad cause we kicked his butt too many times)

very well edited 8)
    we had quite a few deaths w
    it was carnage as hell

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

-14000xp was awesome

and he summons them at set interval or something because we had 2 on us at a time, we just decimated the other ones fast so we only had 1 at a time. endurance test [Yes, please.]

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

His interval seems to be random when summoning his pets. Sometimes 1 god will go down in a matter of minutes and we'll be waiting for another god to be summoned for awhile. Sometimes he'll summon his first beast and a minute later O GOD HERE COMES BYAKKO!. So now we have 2 Gods at full HP let me know if you experience this