Thread: Hi WAR/NIN needs help     submit to reddit submit to twitter

I'm calling him a liar!!!! either that or he's trying to show off =x

if youre serious (which you arent) ill just try to have some fun
    body hands legs feet: adaman uncursed
    waist: speed belt
    rings: str+ for ws time
    weapon: byakko's axe or berserker axe for war/thf

but you're lying right?

Thank you Berticus for giving me a straight answer,and yes i am being serious and no im not lying damn i hope some of these guys are not in the LS because i was being content when i said i really think u guys are doing a good job and representing well. So i thought that hey if i got good gear and wanted to know if it could be better why not ask the ppl who i think is good. If u dont believe that i have the items i spoke of go to any shiva forum and ask about me i have no reason to lie actually i take it as a insult that i would try to give some ppl props and then they tell me im showing off or i'm lying.Like i said b4 I hope none of the comments came from LS members because that would really make it out to seem like you guys arent the image i thought u would be,anyways thx for one straight answer.

lol.. np

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

i'm still smelling royze from killing ifrit forums...

calm down... joking around is a good thing, we're here to have fun right?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Thought we were here for world domination? /shrugs

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

i know two cats who wuv each ova.

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy
    i know two cats who wuv each ova.
    Hook me up.

Re: Hi WAR/NIN needs help

Quote Originally Posted by cyphx
    Hey guys i am a 75 WAR/NIN on the shiva server that watches and follows your ls and 1st off i'd like to say great job!. If there was ANY way i could get on bahamut and join u guys i would jump at the chance!. Here is my dilemma i need some feed back on my gear and need to know if there are any improvments i need to make, so here is a list of the gear i currently wear

Main Hand: Juggernaut
    Sub: Kraken Club
    Ammo: Bomb Core
    Body:Kirin's Osode
    Hands: WAR AF2
    Legs:Dusk Leggings
    Head:Genbu Kabuto,Optical Hat, Panzer Mask
    Neckeacock Charm
    Feet:Thick Mufflers
    Back:Amnent Mantle+1
    Waist:Life Belt
    Rings: Sniper Ring X2
    Earrings: Superxxxx(Dual-Wield),Assault Earring

Well thats it plz let me know your thoughts and thank you for your time.
    I hate you and your excellent equipment.

I'll go with HQ Sniper Ring, please.

Kraken CLub. You are god.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

how about fully upgraded relic great axe?

Well thx for some actuall good comments guys, i am working on getting a HQ sniper ring buy its 2.5mill on shiva.. ouch. The kraken is Great but my LS always says Cyphx plz no Kraken when we go hunt HNM or GOD's because they say it gives the moster too much TP and it ends up using too many WS so since we hunt HNM's mostly ... (I wish more and no where near as often as the BLUE) me being told not to use it makes it almost useless some im hoping to get Ridhill soon. Came here like i said to get some info on how to improve my char., and so far i been looking into Adaman Haubeuk that seems like the best piece to get, but the others destroy HP and take away from MND and other stats i was told MND helps u resist spells is this true and if so shouldn't I just replace Osode with A.Haubeuk get a STR+5 and a HQ sniper and that should be it ?.... Suggestions plz and once again thx for the positive comments.

Ps. oh yeah trying for speed belt too didn't 4get but competiton on my server is nuts and Whats the best boots for WAR plz thx let me know. A fully upgraded Relic G. AXE is gonna runn me about 7mill+ on my server because to get that u have to host your own dynamis runs So u can say all coins go to me and free lot of AF2 and weapons for the job they are on at that time. Thats the way most ppl do it on my server.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

no it depends on...

MND is the factor for damage and damage resist on divine magic spells

INT is the factor for damage and damage resist on elemental and dark magic

suggested job for kirin osode is rng for +str +agi at the same time, since they dont have other gear that give those stats. adaman/armada hauberk for war is much better for better accuracy (dex+10 isnt that great for acc really) and +atk. plus you look cool.

hosting your own dynamis runs completely sucks but if you have unlimited gil go for it

Kind of late on the reply post, I don't know Cyphx personally. But I can tell you he isn't lying about his gear. He is one of the most decked out NA people I know of on our server.

Sorry I was the guest that vouched for Cyphx.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

well if he's not lying, hes still a dumb shit for his poor attempt at trying to not so obviously show himself off.

Or he's a dumb shit for actually needing our help after being in the game as long as he has, or was he strictly RMT, buying items and other people time? Who knows, but now yall on his server have the right to bug him.

Cyphx is your version of our Royze, except Royze's ass is too lazy to lvl. RMT out the ass and show himself off on Killing Ifrit Forums.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

"WHY YOU HATIN?"

Well hurray for me on my way closely to getting a byakko haidate and this time i hope the damn thing drops><!. As for Yummy i have no idea rmt is but u sound like you need a hug or something .... poor poor soul what your LS not giving you the items you deserve you not gettin that luv you need when it comes to item drops.....sorry to hear that you must be the ass they let in the LS to show ppl what happens when you put ass+hole together and then divide it with idiot. Guy comes on is totally nice to you guys and then this is the flak i get. Some moron who would hide behind a keyboard trying to act tough.....but even like He himself said B4 he it's on a joke right cant you take a joke..... sure i can Yummy...and you remind me of BobbyJai on out server chk him out for yourself

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Sorry but im King-ding-a-ling. So please leave >.>

Lujan