Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sirlancelot
    Stamp is just a Dynamis-Xarcabard leech, who applied to Osiris before joining SD. The poor chap begged me numerous times to let him in too.
    I leeched xarcabard and I'm willing to admit (frankly I don't really care o.O), but you're still doing it so I don't even see what you're trying to get at. Many members of osirus applied to SD before joining, and vice versa. So agine, I don't care. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    I was a SAM with Ridill XD
    And now you're a WAR with Ridill. Lucky turn of events right?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Stamp is just a Dynamis-Xarcabard leech, who applied to Osiris before joining SD. The poor chap begged me numerous times to let him in too.
    Funny, cause you've been leeching off the JP's for how long ?? Here comes the hypocrisy I was talking about: You accuse SD of leeching off JP's, going so far to ask us "does JP sperm taste good", and yet you're the biggest JP leech on the server....bigger JP leech than Tamashii. I wonder why you dont have any AF2 ?? Oh, the JP's wont give that shit to a filthy gaijin like you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Stamp
    So why are FR players in osirus afraid to post under their real name?
    Because they dont want us to know they're from France, otherwise the NA's will open war on France....and we all know how well the French do in war (Current Record: 0 wins - infinity losses)

Quote Originally Posted by phlux
    You keep saying this, but it doesn't make any sense. GaiasOrphans and DragonsSpirit aren't HNMLSs, so why do you care about them? I'm proud to be a member of DragonsSpirit. We have members who are also in Osiris, Emerald, and a handful of sky LSs. HNM activities are completely separate, as a matter of fact, we're discouraged from even talking about them because some of our members avoid the HNM scene completely and don't want to hear about it. I'm also a member of Osiris, they don't just "invite me into the shell" for a few challenging events, unlike you folks do with Nightbane. I'm not insulting the way you do things - if you're interested in farming wyrms, what you folks are doing is much easier - but it's simply not true that having a separate social LS diminishes your HNMLS's accomplishments. If any of you folks on other servers have managed to get this far through all the crap, isn't this pretty common? The big JP HNMLSs on our server operate the same way.
    It is STILL three linkshells wrapped into one...
    I'll explain it again. Regardless if you say "well we're in Osiris", you're STILL DragonSpirit or GaiasOrphans. Same example as before, since you failed to comprehend. the SD members in Nightbane pop on Emerald pearls and kill Tiamat, then gloat how Emerald singlehandedly pwned Tiamat. Next week the members from Emerald pop on SD pearls and pwn Tiamat agine, and now SD gloats about singlehandedly pwning Tiamat. Thats essentially what Osiris is doing with their Jorm kill...gloating about a "single LS" kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantide
    you guys use a lot of people to kill worms.
    Unfortunately, up until the last patch, the only time a NA could claim a king on Gilga was when windows overlapped...so we dont have Dalmaticas and Adaman Haubs flowing out of our asses.

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectEnding
    Ridill for THF is good with accuracy gear and Ballista, not much else, a DRK WAR or BST can make good use of it, only seen one SAM with Ridill so can't really judge.
    You forgot to mention Farming Toy, which is what most people lvl thf for.

Lets not forget the uber players you recruit into Osiris...ie: Mattaru or the bought account Morwen (too bad the e-bay listing went down) to start the list

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Unfortunately, up until the last patch, the only time a NA could claim a king on Gilga was when windows overlapped...so we dont have Dalmaticas and Adaman Haubs flowing out of our asses.
    Um, we don't either. I just got out of the bathroom and didn't see any A.Body smeared over the toilet paper.

Maybe you guys just aren't very good at killing wyrms.

ya

@ sirlance

And you have never seen 35 KI in DA. Fack i cant get 20 people there. Let alone 35. When we claimed it on friday we had 14.

So i would appreciate you leaving my LS out of this becuase this arguement has nothing to do with us.

We dont bother you. so please leave us alone.

ohh and as far a zerging things. I dont know about your LS but if we go do something. It's not becuase we cant take it with X number of people. Its becuase who am i, to tell ls members that they cant come. You may care about how many people you have to have to take something down.
    I for one do not. What you think about me or my LS.. doesnt really matter. We continue to do things the way we want. And atleast we do it honorably. If we wipe we wipe. If we zerg we zerg. but we have fun doing it.

one of these days we will get it. And get it right. until then we will keep trying and keep showing up regardless what you think about us. if thats 18 cool. if its 35 cool. I have nothing to prove to you. I dont give a fack what you think. I never have and never will. You all were where KI is now at one time. And we will be where you all are now. In time. I dont feel the need to rush to do it. Just becuase you did.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Um, we don't either. I just got out of the bathroom and didn't see any A.Body smeared over the toilet paper.

Sorry, I personally have other shit to do. I'd rather kill it in 1 hr with 40 people then spend 5 hours with 20 people.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Sorry, I personally have other shit to do. I'd rather kill it in 1 hr with 40 people then spend 5 hours with 20 people.
    I don't ever recall spending 5 hours on any wyrm (we usually kill with 25-30). Maybe you have the wrong LS? Or maybe you guys just aren't very good. It's ok to admit your short comings. I admit that I'm not a very good RDM all the time.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I don't ever recall spending 5 hours on any wyrm (we usually kill with 25-30). Maybe you have the wrong LS? Or maybe you guys just aren't very good. It's ok to admit your short comings. I admit that I'm not a very good RDM all the time.
    Shit, and people say I have an ego...

Why did you guys take Orz2's sig down ?? It was the "best sig ever";;

editedlolz

leeching xarcabard would be described as going once, getting title, and never coming again, which is what stamp did, i still go every weekend, it is MY dynamis ls. He even lotted for shadow mantle, lol.

And who sucks JP cock? You created a whole thread on how i jacked KB from JP the first time i did it. Face it, you're the hypocritical person here.

You got better things to do? like fish bot? make mules named after famous ppl on the server and act like them? bitch and complain how ridill sucks for thf?
    @ Sponge, sorry bro.

editedlolz

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

You created a whole thread on how i jacked KB from JP the first time i did it.
    Lol, I remember that day...
    You stole KB from Flowers at 75% or so with atleast 20 people, and you wiped.
    That was some funny shit.

bitch and complain how ridill sucks for thf?
    I never said it sucks. I said that other jobs have a better use for it. Fucking retard...

[removed broken link]
    Because mobs in Boyahda Tree aggro by sight...
    Yes Lance, these are the skilled, intelligent, ingenious players of your linkshell.

editedlolz

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectEnding
    Nah, thats like some people on Remora, they invisible as they zone into Boyahda so they can fire up MrFleeTool.exe and turn on the turbo to Dragon's Aery.
    I dont think that was it...
    They only tonkoed at the Demonic Roses / Bark Spider area, I was following them beforehand.

editedlolz

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...re-o-meter.jpg

I'm sorry, but I couldn't wait all day for Scunsion to find this thread.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I don't know why you like insulting or making fun of our new members like Sayah and Kestreel, Nynja. I'm sure that some of your new members do stupid things too but I don't care to notice, much less save screenshots to OMGWTFPWN people on teh intarweb with

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

thats cause you're supposed to summon him....

/ma Scunsion <me>
    /pet "Care-O-Meter" <bt>

Quote Originally Posted by phlux
    I don't know why you like insulting or making fun of our new members like Sayah and Kestreel, Nynja. I'm sure that some of your new members do stupid things too but I don't care to notice, much less save screenshots to OMGWTFPWN people on teh intarweb with
    Saved screenshots ??
    I took that litterally 15 minutes ago, just because of the irony in this thread.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

good fucking job wiping to nid then letting the jp's have it.

inviting eminem (a JP) to help you out was a nice fucking touch on how much japanese dick you suck.
    Eminem>> Amenzul {Present} me Wyrm Beard.

fucking faggots.

Man, I can't wait til my LS is able to take on Kings, you guys make it sound like a whole lot of fun. GOoooooooOOoOOoo Gilgamesh!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast