BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

ya

i went to jail on tue for mpking jxkelly and apollos.

just felt like saying that

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Nynja didnt went to jail for training spider at Nidhogg yesterday.

(Jxkelly and Apollos are both gilsellers)

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Yesterday SD claimed Fafnir...

Two days ago I trained spiders on banCHA for claiming Nid at 4% because they're too good to random with filthy gaijins.

Funny how no one on Osiris knows who Ninjadik is (I dont either, name seems familiar though), and yet you guys can accuse him of RMT.

I love when people jump on current flame war and too pussy to start a new one. smoooooth lol
    Why start a new thread when the flame obviously belongs in this topic?

Funny how no one on Osiris knows who Ninjadik is (I dont either, name seems familiar though), and yet you guys can accuse him of RMT.
    I've partied with your BLM once.

Arhat's NQ, Rasetsu tekko, arhat's hakama NQ, ryl. guard collar, Jr. Musketeer Chakram, Ninja AF1 boots, warwolf belt, nq amemit (sp?), dual wielding senjuinrikio and shiranui (free katanas =] ), optical hat, dodge/eris earring, tiger ringsx2.

Reason I listed my equips is to show you how gimped i am. yea i RMT

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Yesterday SD claimed Fafnir...

Two days ago I trained spiders on banCHA for claiming Nid at 4% because they're too good to random with filthy gaijins.

you are right, i dont know who ninjadik is, but i didnt accuse him of RMT, thats Orz2, but then i dont know who the fuck is Orz2, so i could care less of what he says anyways.

Do you have anything new to say or anymore more different suject you might want to run away to? Dragging another bystander to get involve doesnt make you a winner. I know how you work in forums Nynja, you can be an ass, i can be a bigger ass than you if i wanted to.

Now answer this post and run along and bring a new subject in or start
    calling names. That what you do anyways, too predictable.

Edit: @ Ninjadik

Dont be too anxious to play with me Ninjadik, you'll get your turn eventully. Right now you are not worthy of me playing with you yet, still got to learn more from nynja.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

you should know who Orz2 is, since he's in your fucking linkshell.
    Unless you guys have SOOOOOOOO many members you cant even keep track of it.

Dragging bystanders ?? I'm not the one who gets myself into positions that I cant handle, then suck peoples dicks to get me out of said position (Oh shit, we cant kill Nid, Eminem *sucksuck*, come help us). I know full well of what I post, and I know full well that I dont regret anything that I post, because I know its just cold hard facts.

Dont be too anxious to play with me Ninjadik, you'll get your turn eventully. Right now you are not worthy of me playing with you yet, still got to learn more from nynja.
    I'd post the picture of someone with their head up their ass, but I think it would get nazi'd.

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    you should know who Orz2 is, since he's in your fucking linkshell.
    Unless you guys have SOOOOOOOO many members you cant even keep track of it.

Dragging bystanders ?? I'm not the one who gets myself into positions that I cant handle, then suck peoples dicks to get me out of said position (Oh shit, we cant kill Nid, Eminem *sucksuck*, come help us). I know full well of what I post, and I know full well that I dont regret anything that I post, because I know its just cold hard facts.

I'd post the picture of someone with their head up their ass, but I think it would get nazi'd.
    lol see what i mean..... run away like always or calling names, theres nothing more for me to say, since i know you you would post the same shit all over again.

Edit: Goodbye Nynja, you have shown me you havent gotten any smarter from all post you have made in the past. Is this all you got? It's really fun toying with you just like my dog. lol

I tell you to change subject, Poof you changed the subject.
    I tell you to start calling names, Poof you start calling names lol, Too funny.

Don't start listing qoutes by quotes cuz you'll gonna start making more of a retard like your current state. If you need lessons to winning an arguement, here's a small tip, Use your brain instead of your ass, unless your brain is full of shit lol

Re: ya

Quote Originally Posted by Spongehunter
    i went to jail on tue for mpking jxkelly and apollos.

just felt like saying that
    It's always fun to MPK Gil Sellers, sorry to hear you got jailed for it ;;

Did Gil Sellers start learning to Call GM?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

before
    Quote Originally Posted by Photon
    Just following Nynja's footstep, he likes to run away a lot.
    and after
    Quote Originally Posted by Photon
    Edit: Goodbye Nynja, you have shown me you havent gotten any smarter from all post you have made in the past. Is this all you got? It's really fun toying with you just like my dog. lol
    wah wah wah, "run away" as usual you little bitch.

yup

I guess so photon

we killed 3 them then i had to hp and i was coming back to finish the job(1 was left)

I stopped to talk to nynja he was Low leveling. Then on my way about to drop into serket hole

.....loading

Then i met S GM Gildrein.

The 4 others i was with met him also

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...905144225a.jpg

[/list]

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

ROFLAMO

his name is "Gildrein"...almost sounds like "Gildrain"

lol

funny was thinking the samething nynja

When he asked me if i know why i was there i said " becuase i didnt get the last gil seller"

He laughed and said "Kind of"

Then he gave me a warning and sent me back out

But I did get appollos b4 i left. I missed SMT but i was trying to get back b4 i was warpped.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...905142048a.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6