Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Free time to answer some Questions?

Hey BG,

Is there anyway i can speak to someone on AIM because i have alot of Questions on how you run your HNM LS. We have a fairly new HNM LS but still having a few problems on Loot/Recruiting/attendance etc.. Would be great if someone can IM me on AIM and have a little talk^^. I have a hard time finding some of the answers because we're the only NA HNM LS on our server. Please IM on AIM SN: xDavee E
    Thank you for your time.

(I love your movies!!!)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

yes

i answered some of gravy's questions pm me your aim if you want

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Twentytwo Obv
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie

u can also pm me your SN and ill send you and IM sometime
    see ya

sup

Re: Free time to answer some Questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Syncere
    I have a hard time finding some of the answers because we're the only NA HNM LS on our server.
    There is only 1 NA HNMLS on your server??

Re: Free time to answer some Questions?

Quote Originally Posted by freewind
    Quote Originally Posted by Syncere
    I have a hard time finding some of the answers because we're the only NA HNM LS on our server.
    There is only 1 NA HNMLS on your server??
    Belive it or not, some servers are not strewn about with HNMLS at all. Some even say that they have the 3 kings up and strolling and no one ever claims them. While rare, this is true ;o

Xavier

Wish I was on those servers...

There was only NA HNM LS on that server because this topic was posted over a year ago. I'm sure there are a lot more now.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Leaping Lizzy
    sup
    super bump

The player who made this thread has been inactive for over 5 months. I was thinking WTF after I read it, then I looked at the post date.

Yeah there's a lot more than 1 NA HNM LS on Gilgamesh nowadays. 3 LS consistently show up to king camps, a couple show up occasionally to king camps and several others stick to ground HNMs. None of the 3 leading LS kill wyrms like Tiamat or Vrtra on their own yet, which makes them weak in my opinion. Going offtopic there's some pussy alliance between 2 LS (both capable of killing a wyrm by themselves), including my own, and friends that has been hunting wyrms since about the start of this summer.

Umm... I'm on Gilgamesh, and there are 4 HNMLS that I can think of that camp kings.

Oh. >_>

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

funny chip...You've never showed up to ANY of our 'pussy alliance' wyrm fights.

Maybe the reason we have a 'pussy alliance' is because both of our respespective LS's have undedicated members;;
    Shit man, I've never even seen you at any Kings camps with your LS...

I have helped to kill the majority of kings claimed by my LS, but I only show up to camp them when I'm really bored. They're near the bottom of my list of fun activities in FFXI:

Crafting > Ballista > ENM/BCNMs > XP > HNMs > Wyvern Skull Farming > D2 Wars (sorry, I didn't know your homepoint is set to Windurst) > Dynamis > Sky Farming > Kings > Sea Farming > Wyrms

I don't help with the wyrms because I think the alliance takes away the challenge and fun of fighting them. The alliance succeeds by sheer numbers, it's capable of gathering nearly 60 players within an hour for Tiamat and more players than can fit in a LS for scheduled events like Jormungand or Vrtra.

Wyvern Skull Farming > D2 Wars (sorry, I didn't know your homepoint is set to Windurst)
    Explain why you enjoy the first one, and wtf happens with the second one plzkthxw.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I don't think you can say we just succeed by seer numbers. Cop wyrms arent something you can just zerg. Im sure bg or sd can beat it by themselves but its just more convient to organize with 2 lses. We had about the same number as "single" lses who has tried them a couple of times and just recently gotten larger because of vrtra. It just becomes farming now and its not exciting stuff.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

2 LS? I checking your WyrmsLS site and it was 3 majors LS combine together BG+SD+VO. Unless you guys don't count VO as an LS. Good jobs on the kills.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

When Nightbane started it was just 2 big lses. Then vo wanted in and some osiris etc etc. Im just saying its easier to organize with 2 lses not that we aren't more then 2lses. If we want to get technical then we can talk about the term "Single" lses as well.

Quote:
    Wyvern Skull Farming > D2 Wars (sorry, I didn't know your homepoint is set to Windurst)

Explain why you enjoy the first one, and wtf happens with the second one plzkthxw.
    It's easy farming that pays well and a crafting challenge for me. I've been trying to make a Wyvern Helm +1 for months. 24 NQ 1 F so far.

D2 wars is basically inviting random people and D2ing them. It's harmless and entertaining. Some of the reactions are screenshot worthy.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

WB Hopking

let me remind you that Osiris is compromised of three LS's. Those who make Osiris their main, GaiasOrphans, and DragonSpirit. Lets not forget that day it took you five hours to beat Jorm, on your 12th or so try, you also had extra people not from the afforementionned three linkshells.

by the way, VO died....so NB is 2 LS's, kthx.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast