+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 12 Monks needed!!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

12 Monks needed!!

hi, how's life? now that im lvl 60 its time for me to get my templar hose and i want to do it in a special way.. i want a help of 11 monks, 2 paladins, 3 white mages, and 1 lonely black mage cuz i heard that the NM in caslte oztroja has 10k hp so the only way to drop that much of hp is too keep hitting him and fast... the only way of doing that is 2hour monk.

So.. imagine hunderd fists + 12 monks = 10k - 0 hp in less than 1 min!!!! . Thats conclueds my theory in of the 12 monks... and i think you know they rest of the alliance's roles in this battle... so if your a monk over lvl 60 and done the quest plz give Gatwa a tell in the game or reply to the thread and i'll call you as soon as possible!!

your friend
    Gatwa

tell me when you do that, I'd like to watch

Relic Shield
    BG Level

How about.....

Me and Edward do it for 200k? 100k a piece?

Lujan

Lujan....

You greedy git!

Gatwa, if you see me around give a holla. I'm no monk but I'm down to help.

>^。^-<

Sol

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Dammit, forgot to log in...>.<

Sol

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Lujan.. if i had 100k gil.. i'll be having a party with my friends brothers about it..... the should explain my finacial status to u

your friend
    Gatwa

you mean 200k, since he wants 100k for both him and ed

im disappointed to say that it will not happen due to my naiveness and the selfishness of other monks, i will brand myself as a looser for not putting my theory into practice. the only way to "lift this curse" is to do it and take a pic of what monks can do in groups. until i can get the kind of influence... i'll call myself a looser....

your friend
    Gatwa

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

stupid laptop is starting to hate me!!!