+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello~     submit to reddit submit to twitter

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Hello~

Hello everyone,

I've been keeping my eye on this site for a few weeks and would like to compliment on such a great site and I enjoy watching the progress of the shell grow and accomplish so much. Sorry to say that I do not play on your server, I'm a pandemonium player.

Just a lil info on my character:
    Hume
    75PLD/37WAR

/wave Thanks for listening :D

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

aye from cross servers we're trying to do some stuff to get better but mainly just concentrating on bettering characters til CoP comes out then we'll see where we go from there

like i'm not buying anything for my char or anything until CoP comes out and trying to get 15 meripo then save 10...unrealistic goal but at least its one eh

so what are conditions like on your server? do you have the latency problem there? rarity of items? gaijin tax? etc etc

*gaijin tax: the bidding of 3.5 million on an item and not being able to buy it, then seeing it sold for 3mil about 20 minutes later to some jp guy. similar cases with 530k failed bid and 100k buy, 2.8mil bid and 2.5mil buy...we made this up as a [joke]*

[SGM]Eny: hehehehe...

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas
    like i'm not buying anything for my char or anything until CoP comes out and trying to get 15 meripo then save 10...unrealistic goal but at least its one eh

so what are conditions like on your server? do you have the latency problem there? rarity of items? gaijin tax? etc etc

*gaijin tax: the bidding of 3.5 million on an item and not being able to buy it, then seeing it sold for 3mil about 20 minutes later to some jp guy. similar cases with 530k failed bid and 100k buy, 2.8mil bid and 2.5mil buy...we made this up as a [joke]*

[SGM]Eny: hehehehe...
    Its good to hear that you have a goal to say the least before CoP is released. I guess I have a few goals to complete as well. Still working on Adaman Gear (Only have the head gear now), really unsure if any of the other adaman peices are worth it. Realistic goals as of now is just obtaining a few merit points before CoP and buffing a lil better than the basic Lv.75.

I would say that Pandemonium is probably one of the lesser populated servers. Nothing compared to Rag or Mid i guess you could say, popluation wise. I think maybe a Max of 3LS's (2 JP 1 NA) Camp Fafnir at the most and the same goes for Behemoth (hope this gives you a good idea). I'm not sure how much of a competition is on Buhamut. Our LS still haven't touched any Gods at all Still trying to get Ro'Maeve water to drop, Aura Pots are such a pain.

Don't really have much of a problem with Lag most of the time, usually Router problems (I hope I fixed it last night). Lower jeuno is always laggy as usual, but anywhere else Lag seems to be fine unless its really really over crowded which is sorta rare.

gaijin tax.. Nope ^^;

Bahamut is so crowded, during peak hours it's impossible to find a leveling camp that isn't over camped to hell. My party broke up the other day because every spot to get any kind of xp at 74-75 had like 5 pts there already. Hopefully CoP fixes this. Lower Jeuno lag suckssss, it takes like an hour to clear your delivery box and send stuff again. Some people's PS2s freeze when they enter Lower Jeuno also.

I'm 74 PLD, and I don't have any of the Adaman gear, peronally, I don't think it's really worth the gil, plus it's pretty ugly on mithra =x, so I don't plan on buying it. Rare drops are better imo like aegisjhalmr, and I'm holding on to AF and AF2 (if I could ever win with lots of 156 and lower) until I pick up some of the rare/ex stuff.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Leveling in the 70-75 Range can get pretty crowded easily due to the fact that you're limited to only Ro'Maeve / Ranps Tomb (unless you have sky access). Ranps Tomb is pretty popular on our server and can be crowded pretty quick, but Ro'Maeve is always an option. The latest Update with merit points didnt make it any easier with all the pimped out high end JP players slaughtering everything in 2 mins.

I really think Adaman Gear looks great (AF gear still looks good as well). I still need Jelly Ring / Bomb Queen Ring along with a cassie Earring. Hopefully soon. ^^;; I need to find out how hard it is to get Bomb Queen Ring.

Adaman gear on mithra = [No thanks.]

BQ is easy as long as you do it with the right people. Jelly ring is easy with a BLM, RDM, and WHM and maybe another melee. Cassie... buy that instead of adaman