Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WAR Advice     submit to reddit submit to twitter

WAR Advice

Hi guys, I have mad respect for you guys so I pose a few questions.

First off: I am a WAR of course. Is WAR a legitimate figure for any HNM, or Dynamis fights? Do the WARs provide anything that as a whole is valuable enough to include them in to the mix?

Secondly: As a WAR, I have numerous subjobs I am trying to keep up with, SAM, NIN, MNK, and mainly used THF. Is there anything I can add to the mix for versatility to help whatever party I might be in.

Third: Out of the mix of subs I have, or whatever else you may recommend. What is the best scenario's for using a subjob. Such as NM fights and HNM fights and even Dynamis, would MNK be better for this or that or WHM.

Fourth and last: What is a good equipment model I should be going for end game wise for both Damage Dealing and Tanking?

Right now I have the top of the line gear for serious Damage Dealing at my level. I am working on more income to fund more versatility in my jobs and equipment but I could could use a nice gameplan to work by and I trust your judgement.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Re: WAR Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Romero
    First off: I am a WAR of course. Is WAR a legitimate figure for any HNM, or Dynamis fights? Do the WARs provide anything that as a whole is valuable enough to include them in to the mix?

Secondly: As a WAR, I have numerous subjobs I am trying to keep up with, SAM, NIN, MNK, and mainly used THF. Is there anything I can add to the mix for versatility to help whatever party I might be in.

Third: Out of the mix of subs I have, or whatever else you may recommend. What is the best scenario's for using a subjob. Such as NM fights and HNM fights and even Dynamis, would MNK be better for this or that or WHM.

Fourth and last: What is a good equipment model I should be going for end game wise for both Damage Dealing and Tanking?
    I am one of the warriors in BG the other warrior is Lujan. I haven't been to many HNM fights but i go as war/thf to hnm fights that i go to. In dynamis i go as /nin because i just feel safer with my blink

As for subjobs i have sam 37 nin 37 thf 37 mnk 32. I rarely ever go war/sam =/ most of the time in xp pts i go as war/nin and war/thf.

As for equipment i usually go all out str because im a mithra and i lack str but i always carry snippers with me when i start missing to much i switch to snipers. the equip i use atm is bhuj GA woodville axe sandorina reserver pick axe and the sword i have atm is the seryious sword or something >.> it's from one of the gods i'm trying to get ridill. optical hat war mask for head gear i switch to war mask for warcry body is hauberk hands is the +7 str bracelet. feet and legs i use af earrings is assult and mermans earring rings is str rings belt is life belt and amemit +1 for back piece. It's not the best eq you can get as a warrior but i'm working on improving my char. hope that helps

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

damn owned... you need to use punctuations lol... that was the hardest thing to read

now imagine getting advice from bloodwing

Thanks Owned, sorry for the response delay been on vacation. Much appreciated info!