+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Please invite me>     submit to reddit submit to twitter

<Please invite me>

I am a Lv70 thief & a Lv68 dark knight both jobs will soon be Lv75, I dont need any help with anything, im just looking for an LS who fight HNMs during the hours i play and maybe few friends to chat with. I think i have a record of being a good player and a helpful person so if your interested in me send me a tell.. Thank you

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Haha. You got pissed at me Joining BG...... How come your not Joining Thelia's LS anyways?

Lujan

pa pa pa pwneddddd >.>

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah, right.

It'd be a cold day in hell before you ever wore a pearl in BG.
    I'd forgive you, but "that's something I only do for friends and LS members." Have a nice day.

lol

I figured i might as well try lol... best ls on this server and i have no where to go so i might as well give it a shot... as for enitsu, wth is your problem.. im flattered you dont like me for no reason. Ill keep checking the weather forecast in hell for a blizzard. guess im gonna be one lonely thief.

oh ya Lujan

Im gonna join Thelias LS but i dont think we have enough people to do anything yet, and as for making fun of you, i was just pissed off that you got all upset that zerohero was fighting HNMs with other LS's then you go do it yourself.... but w/e Good luck man, you and Thelia are still my heroes. :D

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

how bout me do i can i join?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

We are right now reviewing kaminote people that we would like to have... we have all been kinda busy... thanks for waiting and being patient for a while.

-Ondori-