+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Application     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Application

i notice alot of my friends joing this ls..from past ls...my current linkshell Akanoishi broke up 2 leaders left...>_< i dont know if many know me but i hope to join your ls

>chokomaru<
    > @2k from lvl 72
    > equip= full thick muffler set, rse boots + gloves, optical hat...so i can hit ^^ did i mention i am a taru ^^/ ok thank you for your time...good bye

///p.s. peng why dont we fish anymore

hello sorry cancel my application..i like your ls..but dont think i am ready..and plus you dont need a dark knight......and another reason i feel like a bum asking to join you guys ...it was nice talking to some of you today online ^^ goodbye

Xavier

Why do you feel like a bum?

because i know alot of people ask and beg to get in your ls...and i dont want to seem like a ls hopper....when i hit 75...and u guys need "ask me" to join ..then i will...but besides that i might stay solo for awhile...its pretty obvious every one wants to go BG because they want to be known as being in strongest NA ls...but i want to get well known before joining one of the best ls's...that way i have something to contribute ^^

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

:D

Relic Shield
    BG Level

むむむ・・・・・・・・

maybe i am speaking fob-lish haha well see some of you in lower jeuno in about 20mins when my patch is done ^^/

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Wel 1 hour and 20mins

I just found it weird how you asked to join and then said to forget about it.

Doesnt look very good does it? lol

Lujan

i declined my app because i dont think i am ready for your ls...dont know how that would look bad but ok ^^....at zauko now bored peace