Braska...

Any comments?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

deus said it all... no need to start a thread for it i think~

i dc'ed during dynamis and then my computer proceeded to blow up
    what happened.. i heard he bazaared a perpetual hourglass from our dynamis, and someone came in, and lotted on relic or something?

Braska bazaared an hourglass, which "unintentionally" sold, but I guess someone thought the price was right..... and then entered our Dynamis, I did not see him lot, but someone said he lotted on an Ito. Yummy said he spoke with him and the guy said a lot of people have an hourglass. I think his name was Orean. That's all I know.

Black Belt
    BG Level

yeah a Lv 65 WHM lotted on an Ito. Yummy spoke to him so i'd think he knows more of what happened.

regardless, i think it's a good idea to make these rules.
    - do not EVER give an hourglass to someone not in the LS.
    - the LS should station a mule at each Trail Marking so that they can distribute hourglasses for people that are late.

getting mules to Beaucedine and Xarcabard may be difficult but it should be possible to work something out.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

bitchwin has a mule thats lv51 which can do it, since theres no aggro for 50+ in beaucedine. xarcabard isnt bad either, he can just stand at beaucedine/xarcabard zone and hand em out to people that get there that way

as for the hourglasses, no more giving anything to anyone unless ur a pt leader, and then you can do it to your party members directly ONLY. i know deus had good intentions but it ended up causing a bunch of problems. so take care of your pt members and give them their hourglasses directly, and we should be able to avoid this.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

my galka is level 52, thank you, fag

Relic Shield
    BG Level

lol Bikwin.

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

I can station Chuckie at Beadecine and him being a 66 blm has the added benefit of not getting aggroed as well as a way out aka warp.

Bikwin == PWN'd

the truth

i know this is an old post , but i just read it and saw something that is total BS. braska didnt unintentionally sell an hourglass. i was in lower jueno when braska was doing shouts selling hourglasses to yalls event.
    incase you all were mislead thinking this was an accident.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Re: the truth

Quote Originally Posted by anon
    i know this is an old post , but i just read it and saw something that is total BS. braska didnt unintentionally sell an hourglass. i was in lower jueno when braska was doing shouts selling hourglasses to yalls event.
    incase you all were mislead thinking this was an accident.
    nice...no wonder like 30 ppl had them

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I have a picture of his bazaar with them all in it. >_>

Black Belt
    BG Level

we should just let this go. what's done was done and it really did little harm, we have now taken countermeasures so this doesn't happen again.