+ Reply to Thread

Camping Vana'diel Wind during downtime~

Rawwrrrrr~

Deus and I are camping Vana'diel Wind because we have nothing better to do until the servers come back up. So I bring you new mob! ... ... yay?

Not really, I'm just bored. But yeah, Vana'diel Wind just makes the boredom worse.

More updates as they come.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

lol coralline uragnite

i'm interested

tell deus to use vent with a mic and just mute joft

More Results of Boredom:

hello
    here is a guestbook and here is my cat
    my name is josh
    and that's that

ZOMG!111 best lines EVAR

Joft's Poetry Skill went up by 0.5 points.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

GAH

NOOOOO Emergancy maitenance grr, we were just about to do BCNM40 (worms) for Erase/Phalanx scrolls for our LS Damnit SE!!!! I swear they pick the worst times to do this shit, I just got my DSL back after 2 days cause of a certain hurricanes storm knocked it out So what are all you doing, I'm checking the POL status bars and browsing the forums

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

we got interrupted out of dynamis-windurst

hopefully we dont get rolled back and ppl who got key items and ppl who got af2's get screwed over >.>

i'm just doin nothing, dont wanna go to bed even tho i should...blah blah

I'm doing completely random things.

Looking at people's websites. Setting up cool screen capture programs and video capture programs.

Because I can fill up massive amounts of space on my HD for fun.

Someone should let me on the Vent channel just so I can listen and be less bored. -_- Because my retarded roommate goes to sleep at 10PM every night like a little goodie-goodie.

(|Um...|) Huh?

Where the fuck is that? I've seen pictures of it before, but my memory's not working well right now.

Screw it. I'm going to sleep.

Remember, all you kiddies who aren't in college yet--don't room with one of your friends. Unless, you're REALLY REALLY good friends. Because you'll end up hating them for their stupid habits. Example:

Roommate goes to sleep at 10PM weeknights, Result: NO voice chat after 10! w00t

Geno gets out of chair to go do something, and (|Sneak|) wears off, Result: Roommate wakes up and is angry!

The only way I can see to resolve this issue is to make my roommate act more like a college student and stay up later at night. Because I'm not going to bed at 10 fucking PM. Nuh uh. Not happening.

orz.... just so frustrated, I don't want to deal with it. So I'm going to give in and go to sleep for now.