Relic Shield
    BG Level

Beaucedine

discuss

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

1. when

thats a good start.

with chains of promathia coming out on tuesday a lot of ppl are going to want to explore. including me. we all need to do gobbiebag V without outrageous prices and get to kill new nm's that drop new gear and find stuff to do and not to mention some level restriction zones. although dynamis-beaucedine is a big adventure the expansion is for sure irresistable to explore and whatnot

1st one is sunday sep 26
    wednesday skipping any dynamis whatsoever because we're paranoid about server crashes from expansions now, and wed is when most NAs wil be getting on promathia. grieg told quicklet the server crashed when jp zilart came out too, so it's a fairly consistent trend

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

i wont be able to make the 26th dynamis run, boss has me filling in for a co-worker. ; ;

P.S. bert check your PMs

I don't want to sound cynical, but since this will be the first mostly NA Dynamis-Beaucedine, I think many people who haven't been around for a while will magically reappear ready to lot on their AF2. Anyone think this will cause a max amount of people in Dynamis at a time problem? Not that I have anyone in mind exactly, but I'm just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    I don't want to sound cynical, but since this will be the first mostly NA Dynamis-Beaucedine, I think many people who haven't been around for a while will magically reappear ready to lot on their AF2. Anyone think this will cause a max amount of people in Dynamis at a time problem? Not that I have anyone in mind exactly, but I'm just saying.
    i've thought of this a little too and i think it's a very reasonable issue. it may not happen since people arent flagged for beaucedine, but it could. i dunt have exactly everyone who has it so i dunno if we have 64 or not.
    we gotta find some way to decide who's left out if more than 64 come
    it could be
    -random
    -level based
    -attendance based (in which case people who cant come arent negatively affected)
    -something else

Black Belt
    BG Level

i'd think it should be something else. the priority is to get the jobs that are most necessary to give the group the best odds to clear.

BLMs, WHMs, PLDs and God (pullers ) being necessary jobs.

after that, players of "optional" jobs should be selected based on tier (no Tier 1 melee job should be left out for a Tier 2 or 3 melee job).

if only necessary jobs and tier 1 players are in and still there are more than 64 players, than we'd just have to have people of certain jobs Random each other.

everyone who shows up should get full credit and full attendance, they shouldn't be penalized for this, since they do want to come and contribute.

also people who can't go in can also wait outside in the weird event that they can lot for their AF.

say 3 AF WAR pieces dropped, only 2 WARs were actually inside and one is waiting outside. we can have someone drop their glass and cycle in the other player. of course that means the 3rd WAR would have to stick around outside, which would be totally up to them. and we all know the odds of something like this actually happening.

I doubt we'll see very much AF2, 3 of one job class would be very weird.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I remember reading that once 64 people enter Dynamis, no one else can enter even if people leave. If this is the case, it would be impossible to have people on standby outside.

Black Belt
    BG Level

hmm, in that case maybe we should guarantee a spot for each job so that no AF is lost.

1st Tier 1 DRG > 4th Tier 1 DRK

well just a thought, i don't make decisions around here.

Tier 1,00,000 DRK > Tier 1 DRG

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    Tier 1,00,000 DRK > Tier 1 DRG
    1,00,000 isn't a number o_O

typo... die

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

postpone

You guys may want to consider postponing again, it seems the east coast and some of the mid won't even be getting their games until the 28th, which means alot of new server latency, just thought I'd give you a heads up JIC you didn't already know ^^

btw vert.....

Gaijin tax = evil

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

well we've been doing ok and so its still on for sunday and hopefully 64 ppl show up not like 80 >.> it'd suck to have to tell ppl they cant come

Old Merits
    BG Level

how was Dynamis?

gleats on the stufs, guys.