Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Malign
    would you get the fuck out already... thx bye
    I hurt you that much? Im so touched.

Wildkat,

I looked at the list of all your posts, and the last 9 out of 10 are rude and inane trolls and flames. I support free speech, but you're annoying to almost everyone who reads here except yourself, and I don't support being bothered by complaints about you. If you want to continue posting, please stop being a troll. I suggest using a more civilized tone with less unfounded attacks on people, and less profanity, if your purpose in these posts is to defend yourself or your LS.

to quote yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat
    Keep the peace or shut the fuck up for the love of god.
    please practice what you preach
    thank you

/clap bert

... Bert...

When all the tier one's have their AF2, think about the large number of tier 2 people. When it's their turn to lot, there are those who just recently joined the Dynamis LS because they JUST hit 70 and have attended all recent Dynamises for like, the past month... then there are those who have not shown up for a bunch in the last month, and decide to show up for that one because it has their AF2.

I really think the only way to change the current system to show a recent dedication to Whiffleball is to make recent attendance a priority over all Dynamises the LS has ever done.

I think I came up with something better today.

If you want to get new people who just hit 70-75 to come to Dynamis with y'all, and keep people attending regularly, the best way I see now is this:

- Tier 1: Last 2/3 Dynamises attended, if you have attended last 3/3 and are Lv75 (showing greater committment to your job), 3/3 +Lv75 lot before 3/3 w/o 75 or 2/3.

- Tier 2: Last 1/3

- Tier 3: Last 0/3

The reason for the Lv75 clause is that it will get people to continue leveling their jobs to max, and will also get people to come to all the Dynamises and not miss, unless circumstances prove otherwise.

It also allows the newer people to get AF2 quicker, which I see as most of the point of Dynamis as that and the Relic weapons. Being stuck at 2/3 for almost a whole month would discourage most people from participating, and if something random came up where you would be gone for a long period of time, it doesn't hurt them as badly.

Just more random things I thought of.