Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CoP     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Old Merits
    BG Level

CoP

Well i got Final Fantasy 11 + Chains of Promathia since 14.September too (came out with both Add-Ons in Europe on 16th)
    and i havent found any quests yet for new jobs, plus i checked some european forums from german friends on other servers and on all the same (no jobs (maybe not yet)),
    good thing is i dont have to worry about leveling another (maybe ?-Mage) job, i really hope they add quests for new jobs ect, when US - Add-On comes out, maybe they saved the quests till all have the Add-On!

try going to promyvion if you have friends to go with
    i dunno how to go there yet but apparently it's where it's at 8)

Old Merits
    BG Level

well i will wait for US now, i can play the european one with my id-accound from US but i cant create/deleat character ect, thats why i´m a bit scared , i let my sis and mum play it atm and they have lotsa fun lol, both tarutaru female too lol, they said galka look like Shrek lol

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

shrek lol

and man, i cant believe we got CoP last >.> i dont see why they wouldnt release any of the new quests before we got it. i've been told there are no new jobs anyway so...

Old Merits
    BG Level

Well iam ok with nothing new at the moment, because i still have so much to do, and god hell yeah i did genkai 2 yesterday with some friends help and Yummy, and like 10 others needed it, was lotsa fun, so i guess i will love HNM or Dynamis once i get 75 in 2007 ^ ^

i know how u feel ^^ ime glad no new lvl cap ^^ i am just getting 75 soon (currently 74 ><) but i also look foward to gods..HNMs and possibly dynamis if it wasnt liek last time i went with people i got pwned with haha...once 75 i hope to apply to a certain LS if they need me w (ls unnamed) genkei 2 >< that one was kinda annoying some reason i felt genkei 3 was most annoying..justs stick in there u can do IT!!! ^_^v peace

Old Merits
    BG Level

^ ^ hehe good luck to 75 , and well the lvl cap isnt so important for me yet too, but i guess for all the others, wouldnt it be cool to get more abilitys when you can have SJ Lvl 40 when gap is 80? or even 85 would be cool with RDM subbing for Refresh ect, also i have seen a guy who has 950 Levels together so he should be bored without new lvl gap soon lol

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

errr who has 12 lv 75 jobs and 50 lvs spread elsewhere @_@

and letting people use convert or haste themselves or self-refresh would be unbalanced. hence why 75 is still cap

Old Merits
    BG Level

his name was starting with "me???" was japanese and had all his jobs in his bazar comment met him in Kuftal Tunnel when he passed us leveling there from 53-55, it wasnt Medic though lol, cant remember it, but ill check /sea all me this days and then i can tell again, was like 4-5 weeks ago i saw him