+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shipping routes     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Shipping routes

I'm sure everyone has found out by now that all the game stores are saying Promathia was delayed by the hurricane.

Can someone verify WHY ON EARTH a company in JAPAN would be shipping to FLORIDA? Do they have factories in Africa or something?

Black Belt
    BG Level

supposedly some warehouses are in FL. also supposedly some of the bigger chains won't release stuff until all their stores have the shipments.

not supposedly, this sucks.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

so did anyone get it today? all stores around here said wednesday september 22

Relic Shield
    BG Level

i was told end of the week.

well I preordered it and was told today, I can't conform this at the moment seeing as I am at school, and every class I have today I have a test in, so I can't skip =/

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

i called ebgames from school (its like 4/10 in my last 10 recent calls list) and they told me all of texas waits 1-2 days more and apparantly everything up north including new england area already has it. which confuses me as to why joft doesnt have it

in the meantime its evident that [SGM]Eny has summoned Ivan to come screw NA's over on CoP while they recover their ls and go storm the new areas and beat all the promyvions while we still cant do anything

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas
    in the meantime its evident that [SGM]Eny has summoned Ivan to come screw NA's over on CoP while they recover their ls and go storm the new areas and beat all the promyvions while we still cant do anything
    Oh my, Joft has hacked Veritas' account!!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

no man, joft would be like

Meanwhile its evident [SGM]Eny has taken over all shipping and redirected them from japan to west africa to florida to get delayed by the hurricane meanwhile reprogramming all red mages to be enhanced in sword skill meanwhile making enfeebling magic dependant on both str and int/mnd to where using errant would screw us over even more and making skill even more important which we dont have because blms can raise their A- skill higher than i can make my A+ skill meanwhile bards will probably get a ballad +1 weapon along with their relic instrument so they can get 9 mp per 3 seconds and thus make my job completely worthless since they can sleep dispel and mp regen all at the same time but better faster and more efficiently on a wider variety of mobs. i hate bards.

word w uhh what he said ^^

Veritas.

Best.

Post.

Ever.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas
    The sad part is, I am waiting for that quote to appear somewhere on Allakhazam as proof positive that Square likes Japanese players more than NAs.

Somewhere in an undersea bunker 30 miles from Tokyo, Dr. Square, President, CEO, and Absolute Dictator of Square-Enix sits on a throne of skulls. He laughs and tells his minions, "Ha ha! I have successfully sent Mr. Chupon to ruin our Florida warehouses to delay the release of the game in America! Ha ha ha!"

Mr. Chupon rules.

I swear, red mages are natural complainers about everything, it's like a job ability and a hidden skill

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

We have the highest natural complaining skill in the game. (A+, it is as high as our enfeebling skill.) I also have the Complaining Torque, Whine Staff, Grumble Gauntlets, and the Socks of Infinite Bitching. (I had to kill a NM in Davoi to get them.) All totaled, by complaining skill is over 300 right now. Even IT mobs cannot resist my bitching. :D

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

/sigh [True strike]

I bet you even hacked your files in order to surpass your maximum skill

Relic Shield
    BG Level

We have the highest natural complaining skill in the game. (A+, it is as high as our enfeebling skill.) I also have the Complaining Torque, Whine Staff, Grumble Gauntlets, and the Socks of Infinite Bitching. (I had to kill a NM in Davoi to get them.) All totaled, by complaining skill is over 300 right now. Even IT mobs cannot resist my bitching.
    plz recruit septimus ASAP

Relic Shield
    BG Level

anyway our job is seriously fcking stressful, it sucks, we suck, and square just keeps giving us FUCKING accuracy+1 attack+2 items while they give bards tons of fucking insanely good items...

like veritas said blm can get their A- skill much higher than we can get our A+ one

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

So........

What your saying is......

We should replace our statics rdm with a brd?

THIS JUST IN

Gamestop just called me and said Promathia will be in tomorrow afternoon.

I get mine at 7 pm pst ^^ cant wait that way if bored i can always go clamming