Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: World Migration     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

World Migration

SO i'm considering moving servers and i was considering moving to the one you guys are a part of. Just curious on how one would get in. I'm currently 63 SAM with the best gear i can have minus haubergon. just curious on where you guys stand on this.

edit: ok i read the join section on front page. guess this post seems useless now ><

Black Belt
    BG Level

also server migration is to move from an existing server to a new server, not from an existing one to another existing one.

i thought at first be good to move to new server..being one of only couple high lvls....then realized not many to lvl with and take forever to build a solid ls....not worth the trouble..and its no fun being strongest ...competition is always fun ^^

Black Belt
    BG Level

unless an entire LS moved.

i was told one of the 2nd or 3rd rate HNM LS from some other server moved completely to Asura and now control it.

friends > power

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    unless an entire LS moved.

i was told one of the 2nd or 3rd rate HNM LS from some other server moved completely to Asura and now control it.
    Yes this LS is Will(Royal). They dominate our server along with Arist(Kingdom), These 2 LS's don't sleep or work or go to school. I predict this will happen again within the 3? new servers opening up

Got this site from a buddy of mine... checked it out ... anyways i figured i would sign up... then i saw this post -.-;; A friend of mine applied for server change and he said it gave him the option to change to any server new and existing... there entire LS apparently is going to Ifrits... whatever =P anyways id love if someone could confirm it as im slowly installing CoP and can't check myself =P... *looks over at PS2... notices CoP finished update 0.0;... nice*

we all hate you now since none of us have CoP yet because of gay hurricanes

thats a load of **** (hurricane is just an excuse, for them being lazy* ^^ im in canada... and i called EB Games and they B!tched about it not being in cause of hurricanes... i called everywhere even Wal-Mart, and future shop... and then i called MicroPlay (not sure if there is one where everyone is) and they got in stock days ago... call around u nvr know ^^...

lol but I already paid for a pre-order at this Gamestop! They had the PS2 version, but not PC version (wtf?) and I just got a call from them saying it will be in tomorrow afternoon instead of Friday like they told me earlier, I guess it all works out in the end since I have to finish a project tonight which promathia would have distracted me from, and I get out of class tomorrow afternoon so I can grab it on my way home.

0.0;; ya that sucks >.< well it happens but i ordered it for my comp also i play on both comp and ps2 (both monitors side by side.. *drools* fun >'..) and i can't get it for my pc yet oh well its all good... gotta see what new stuff there is to kill me i should have been a NIN or blm/nin ballista style lol...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    we all hate you now since none of us have CoP yet because of gay hurricanes
    Gay hurricanes? What, did they swish in; tell Florida that it was time for a make over, redecorate the place, then swish away?

I love you sept, in a totally non-gay way.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

lol wow i didn't think this many people would respond to my post ^^ i just realized it is going to a new server, i thought you could pick (why in the hell i thought that i don't know ><). But yeah it's sometimes nice to keep everything level/money wise yet start over with a new crowd and such. i might do it, might not who knows.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

omg!!!!! Walmart in Canada has the game???? thats the only dam spot i never looked.......btw i went to Future Shop this morning and they didn't have it.

Slowly, and slowly, this forum is getting more users that aren't in BG.

Eventually I think it'll transform into a basic Q&A place for a lot of players on Bahamut, while the General Chat area will turn into a flaming frenzy with fights between linkshells. -.-

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I'm not here to fight >_>; Just like the videos and forum in general ^_^!

ya so ummm im not from Bahamut LOL, a buddy of mine saw some vids sent and told me to check it out, always intersted in knowing how others play and what the other servers are like...

And there is BS everywhere u go, i honestly thought of changing servers alot of my friends are to meet new ppl.. new adventure =P then like someone said not sure if in this thread u get the tards who leave for ... other reasons... there would be no one to lv with 0.0;; on a completly new server, would suck ass. i went thru some crazy sh!t with the ppl i play with cant leave now =P

oh ya and the moron that post the last post as guest was me .... -.-;;
    i forgot to sign in >.<...