+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PROMYVION MEA TACTICS     submit to reddit submit to twitter

PROMYVION MEA TACTICS

*PROMYVION AREAS ARE PART OF PROMATHIA MISSIONS. YOU MUST ACTIVATE YOUR PROMATHIA MISSIONS AND MUST HAVE COMPLETED THE FIRST 3 STEPS TO THE MISSIONS BEFORE ENTERING! *

Just finished Promyvion Mea last night with a Japanese Alliance of 18 ppl. 18 ppl are defintely needed to make it to the BC Entrance within Emptyness. Each Party within the Alliance HAS to consist of at least 1 BLM, 1RNG, 1RDM, 1NIN/PLD, 1WHM, 1 OTHER JOB. There are various Telepoints within Emptyness. You must reach the "Memory Receptacle" and it will become active. This is where the RNGs and BLMs Shine. Its all distance fighting from there since the Memory Receptacle unleashes a damaging blast which knocks all players nearby lunging back (kinda like the Pugil BC20 attack which knocks you back). If the Memory Receptacle defeated is the corect one, a teleport platform should appear. Hop on to advance to a different area (only to find the next receptacle). Eventually, you will zone to a large Hall reminiscent of a cathedral. Once there, The Alliance can break up into 3 parties of 6 since the BC only allows 6 ppl. The Boss inside Has to be Marathoned (gravity) So RDM is Essential in the party. It is run around while RNGs and BLMs attack it from a distant. It unleashes a Deadly Wave blast that does 150-200 damage (at lvl 30 that hurts). Make sure to bring Meds,drinks,etc before entering. Hope this was informative. I may have left something out. I will edit later if I remember what it is lol.

Black Belt
    BG Level

that's excellent info, thanks a lot.

-_-;; bah a lvl cap nooo..i am worthless maybe i sub nin as drk now

my RNG is level 30 so that will be perfect, it'll be nice to do missions and stuff on something other than PLD also

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

crap. blm75 whm37 rdm39 smn19

i hate my life

i dont want to buy seer's gear i have no fkin room

RNG 30, WHM 28, NIN 26... I have options :D

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

i just bought the noct +1 gear for my rng.. im rdy.

if i ever get cop that is -.-

aph, where does war/nin fit in, tank? i've seen a ton of war/nins going to promathia and lots of shouts saying war/nin ONRY

War/Nin is most likely tank for taunting during marathon of BC Boss. I personally (with the lvl 30 cap) would choose a War/Nin Over a Pld/war for the sole purpose of utsusemi. Utsusemi is ideal in these situations.

I'm really happy about an area like this with a lvl cap of 30.

Since I'm not quite up in the uberDynamis levels, I kinda felt left out of everything. Now I can at least get into an alliance and kick ass before becoming maxing my level. =D

Sounds like fun. Can't wait until I go in there and reek havoc with my RDM.

Seer's gear is nice though, especially for that lvl, and MP while healing +1.

marathon it?

once again the melee classes are screwed over.

good thing my Ninja is almost level 30...

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Someone told me that you have to have job of level 30 or less, i.e. anything higher will not be allowed inside, or does it cap you like a BCNM does?

~Hirro

they can't restrict you if you have a job over 30, they have to cap you, suppose you have every job at 31...

Blagh. I hate level capped areas.
    But... I can go w/ my NIN. :D

E. Body
    BG Level

Why do you hate level capped areas? you havent even tried any yet.

Black Belt
    BG Level

well i hate level capped boss fights.

high level songs, spells, Light and Dark SCs, quested weapon skills, AF2, god equipment for people who have them, all gimped.

New Merits
    BG Level

thats the point, its called a "CHALLENGE" if everyone was lvl 75 in a lvl 30 area it wouldnt be any fun. This place from what it sounds like is basicly a low lvl dynamis for those who arnt lvl 70+

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Sounds fun to me. I want to go as soon as my rng hits 30, but I just installed CoP and its got 9000 files left to check *twitch*