Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Your opinions on Galkan Rdm's

I would like to know any information you guys know about galka rdm's, as i am starting one and would like to know what lies in the future for me. I know that some people view this job/race combo as "Completely gimped, dont even try." but i plan to help change there opinions ^^. Here are some questions i have. Will the race galka inflict the amount of invites i usually get? Should i find a static group to play with ensureing i have a party? Will the mp be so bad, that in endgame i am too unbalanced, and not be able to play my job to its full potential. For that madder, will my mp be an issue where i cant play my job to its full potential at any lvl's?. Would you guys frown upon a galka rdm, thats looking for party or looking to join your link shell? I plan to take the time to get all the nifty equipment needed to keep a galka rdm goin. And do all the stuff i need to do, like cooking and such, for food. Thank you for any help or opinions you provide. -Thanks everyone :D

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

if thats what you wanna do, go for it. im a taru pld and i have fun with it. people will respect as long as you play your job well.

As long as you're not a female elvaan. No one respects slouching wookies.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I guess something i would like to know even more from you guys is, is a galka rdm capable of being good at end-game play, like participating in dynamis raids, or HNM hunts and such, doing all the end-game goodies like that, and still being effective with landing all the necisary(sp?) debuff, refreshes, occasional MB...ect. Would a galka be capable of doing that stuff, and join high level ls's like urs. I figure you guys would know, because your all pretty much end-game. - thanks ^^

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Muck Fichigan

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Yea i dont like michigan either ><, but anything on the galkas?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

races arent a huge deal with most jobs, just get the right equipment