Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lvl 3 Light     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Lvl 3 Light

Hey
    I've been watching all your videos closely and was wondering what weaponskills you guys use to create the lvl 3 Light, namely against Kirin.
    I can't quite tell from the video, but it looked like probably tachi: kasha ->
    spinning slash or vice versa (didn't look like the rng's were in the skillchain). See, the thing is I'm thinking about going warrior to 75 and I don't like the idea of me having to kite cause of not being able to do any damage to the high defense HNM's. I've heard Steel Cyclone is pretty good vs Kirin but haven't seen any warriors using Gaxe against him. Was kinda wondering if you guys tried armor break vs the higher defense HNM's as well.
    Sorry for all the questions, I'm just really looking forward to HNM's ( lvl 41 war atm)

Avrex

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

find a ws chart online...or read an faq on them. many ws's can make lv3 renkeis since theres only 2 elements

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I'm sorry, I didn't word that correctly.
    I meant to ask which classes do you guys usually use to create the lvl 3 Light against high defense HNM's, since most melees I've heard use Spirits Within cause their other weaponskills deal crap damage. Hence the reason I asked if you guys did Tachi: Kasha --> Spinning Slash cause I noticed in the Kirin Video there's only the Sam's and the Drk's that use their regular weapons instead of swords correct? What kind of damage do most melees regularly hit for? I really want to go warrior, but I don't want to kite, can warriors do decent enough damage against most HNM's to not be subbed in and out? Thanks for any info.

Avrex

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Since Arching arrow can hit even if the mob is on the move, we will usually use Arching arrow to end it...

Starting with spinning slash, shark bite, and rarely dragon kick.

Lightning MB, Do you have it?

-Ondori-

Quote Originally Posted by rooster
    Since Arching arrow can hit even if the mob is on the move, we will usually use Arching arrow to end it...

Starting with spinning slash, shark bite, and rarely dragon kick.

Lightning MB, Do you have it?

-Ondori-
    [Thundaga] III [Just used it.]