Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Mogi's Finest Moment XDDDDDDDDDDDDD Quest to Black Belt

Lets see, who wants a challenge?
    Lets start simple XD with the beginning to this crazy journey.
    Started with Camping Lumbering Lambert and Rampaging Ram. Spent the first night camping Lumbering Lambert with Nikkei and Xifu. Camped for 2hours but only to see Brise(homo) come in at the last minute and steal Lambert from me after i killed the pops for 2 hours+ -.-. Not good Luck at all . I continue camping him but no luck, couple days later Lumbering pops while I am away -.-, but a bunch of nice people from friendlyfire claimed it and waited for me to come to get horn, Thanks Wand!

Ryoske and Xifu then helped me camp Rampaging Ram a couple of days later to get that horn. That was pretty simple except there was a jp THF/RNG just pwning the crap out of us on pops. Luckily he left right before Rampaging popped, Xifu claimed it and I got the horn. Traded in and got purple belt.

Onto the next belt quest Brown Belt, Luckily I had a nice guy named Entropy get the death time of Morlboger and Myself, Nikkei, Xifu camped it the next day, Luck was on my side today because he popped 30mins into his window, and no one was around to challenge us. Then we went to deadly dodo right after and what do you know? He was up right when we got there, and Hell Yea it dropped that Dodo skin fo shizzle XD. The last NM i had to camp was Nue the tiger in Beaucidine Glacier. So we head there to camp it, and we popped it pretty fast and killed it, but no drop. Waited 3 hours and popped it again and no drop ; ;. By this time i had to sleep and go to work, Nikkei being such a awesome person logged onto my account during the day and helped me camp the NM to get the item. I came home from work and found out she killed it 3 more times, but no drop. By now I am 0/5 on the damn tiger -.-. So I camped it 3 more times that night and had to log early again cus of work. All 3 fights was a negative, making it now 0/8 on the tiger. After coming home from work I see Nikkei's comment on ventrilo 1/9 on the tiger. I screamed! like a little girl and got on right away to get brown belt quests done.

Now onto the real deal, Black belt . Whoever made this quest was sick to the mind.....seriously -.-
    Luckily I got the first black belt item, when Bluegartr got our first claim against Nidhogg and we beat him for our first time. Wyrm Beard Yes, Please. 1 item down 2 to go. A month or so passes by and we finally start camping adamantoise, trying to get the Aspidochelone pop ^_^;;. We went uncontested the first couple of days Adamantoise popped, but when Aspid was about to pop, SekaixLS started giving us competition. By then we knew are chances of actually claiming this thing would be low, cus SekaiXLS is the pwn. So we begin camping it and I am Mnk/whm running in and out during the window with sneak and invis on. So i try this spot out in the middle of no where on the corner. When out of nowhere I see a bit of green on the left side of my window. I turn around like crazy and smash my chi blast macro. Mogi Chi Blasts Aspidochelone!!!! ^_^ The ventrilo server was going crazy because we got the claim. Ah that was a fun day. After figuring out how to take Aspid down, we finally beat him after 40 or so minutes. Admantoise Shell Yes, Please.
    Now the last item that i needed was King Behemoth's tongue, -.- and if you know KB, you know how hard he is to claim. But since my LS and SekaixLS were good friends. One of the times SekaixLS claimed KB i asked the leader worldx, if I could get the black belt item when they killed it. Goodthing none of their members needed it because he said Yes . I paid him money for it in the end, but damn it was worth it. Behemoth's Tongue Yes, Please! Having all 3 items now I was ready to get my damn black belt >.>!

Since all the sites are ghetto and no one really had a good description for black belt quest, about how much fame you needed, I currently had very low tenshodo fame. Having to do all this work to get the belt items and I cant even get the quest, what a bitch >.<! lol So i spent most of the day passing in Zinc ore's, I must of bought over 100 ores from sando, 50 from bastok, and 40 from windurst. Then i went down to Norg and did every Ninja scroll quest possible. And finally the game gave me the quest.
    Traded all 3 item's and Obtained: Black Belt (Booyah~!).
    Hey just look at this picture and you will know it was all worth it ^_^. God damn I need to lie down -.-

http://img60.exs.cx/img60/7136/pol20...0-48-38-58.jpg

I would like to thank the whole LS, and everyone who helped me finally finish this god awful quest. This means a lot to me, and I finally feel complete lol. Peace~

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

YAY! Grats man on completeing that hell holes of a quest>< i cant wait! /sarcasm

(Ps, i like the fact that you are like a god to monks in all your l33t gear... yet only have 3k gil )

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

congrats~~ Your the second person i've seen with one, prob the first NA though.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

OMG OMG GOMG OMGMOGMG OMGGO AOM OMFG OMGF OMFG OMFG OM BF OMBF OMBF OMBF!!!!

Mogi you have a PERFECT Monk now! do you not! I mean on saturday you were chi blasting kirin for like 1100 and shit!

As my time schedule gets better I plan to raise my MNK! omg I wana be like mogi omg omg omg omg omg omg!

CONGRATS y000!

-Ondori-

Im jealous. I mean you are the god damn gewd monk.
    anyway congratzlation. :D

Black Belt
    BG Level

that's amazing. i'm personally a quest fiend and these are two quests (Black and Brown) i'm never going to do. good thing my MNK is Lv 1.

congratulations.

very nice ^^ i still cant get over 12% haste very nice belt -..-;; why cant darks have a black belt w lol

Dude, that's hot, your gil is pretty hot too!

yes very nice gil... mogi is livin on the edge w

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

at least no one is going hack you, all your shit is rare/ex and all your money is...not very much money :D

congratulations man you've been missing ls events for a week doing all this crap, but come now and punch some things

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wow, congrats, Mogi! I envy you. =P

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I had a lot of money >.< , I had to raise my tenshodo fame from 0 to lvl 8 at least to get the quest , I am got money back selling my brown belt, and all those ninja scrolls I quested for, so I will be above 300k again, but i just bought fuma kyahan so now I am BROKE again. But I have 20% haste on me all the time now. XD

imode

Impressive!

Your guy really does look happy in that picture

Do you have an allakahzam or another profile setup so we can see some of your other equipment?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

yea i just updated my allakhazam character here's a link

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?4240

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Mogi how fast/often do you attack with all your +Haste and Martial Arts?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

If I do 3 attacks in a row, it goes into my next round of attacks right after so sometimes it Looks like I have constant hundred fists on, its really cool ^^. And I had someone cast haste on me today while I had my gear on and nin sub on, and casted Utsusemi: Ichi, the recast time went from 30 seconds (without haste) Down to 16 seconds (with haste/gear), having all the haste took 14 seconds off utsusemi recast time, sweeet ^^.

The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I just had to hit this post. >.>

I was camping that tiger so much, that everytime I see one, like in Batallia, my heart jumps. Stupid Nue ><

Anyway congrats Mogi!

Too bad Red Mage can't even wear it and its Rare Ex.
    I would own peoples faces with my hornetsneedle.

Haste also effect recast time of white magic spells or only ninja magic?

Old Merits
    BG Level

was me

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

nice mogi, congrats ^^