+ Reply to Thread
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

what is this (JP website with some of our names on it)

http://jbbs.shitaraba.com/game/15529/

I'm scrolling down this JP FFXI webpage a link, I click it and i come to find that some of the people i know/seen are on it.

Amarok
    Bluefuzz
    Dimo
    Ewok
    Litoriceboi
    Owned
    Stockie

and some others..

I run it through a very poor webpage translator and the first thing in BIG RED LETTERS..

"FF11 Bahamutサーバー不正ツール使用者一覧メモ" or from what the translator said " FF11 Bahamut server illegitimate tool user summary memo"

are they listing people who've botted/used some illegal prog or something?

very interesting.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

scrolling down the same BBS, Also found this along with further talk about quicklet (i belive its about the thiefs knife?)

名前: こちらナナ暗です 投稿日: 2004/07/10(土) 22:48 [ r8LqeOQE ]

江戸=富樫はありえないw
    前のLSのHPアドレスがリアルネームの一部だったけど、
    違う名前だったな。
    あと、あそこのQuickletが盗賊のナイフ取ったみたいね。
    ttp://www.theorderls.com/img/knife.jpg

->
    http://jbbs.shitaraba.com/game/10109/st ... 15258.html

lol. i guess most japanese dont see/read that list.
    because nobody knows who makes and how dose he check if they use an illigal tool or not.
    below the article, they talked about me and quicklet.
    "quicklet got a thief's knife." and then put the link to our weibsite.
    and you better know if you are reading the webboard, "江戸 means Edwardtheblack" at the webboard.
    you could see the letters. yeah, they talk shit about me sometimes.
    well, how did you know the site zigma?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardtheblack
    lol. i guess most japanese dont see/read that list.
    because nobody knows who makes and how dose he check if they use an illigal tool or not.
    below the article, they talked about me and quicklet.
    "quicklet got a thief's knife." and then put the link to our weibsite.
    and you better know if you are reading the webboard, "江戸 means Edwardtheblack" at the webboard.
    you could see the letters. yeah, they talk shit about me sometimes.
    well, how did you know the site zigma?

Oh i see.
    As for me finding the webpage, you'd laugh if i told you how, so let's keep it at that.

I'm not suprised they talk shit about you, for the fact that many JP don't like NA (that's the attitude they've shown many of us) and you run a LS that's purely that.

anyway, thx for clearing it up.

I'm not suprised they talk shit about you, for the fact that many JP don't like NA (that's the attitude they've shown many of us) and you run a LS that's purely that.
    LoL

they also has posted " are ppl in Ed's ls really having fun?Ed taught everyhing and they do as what ed taught. Fun is to seek how to fight."

I taught only basic tactics,they applied what i taught to the strategy which we use now. you can see it in kirin's video.

many jp think "all" NA is poor at playing ,even though they can do what we do.Im also surprised many high lvl jp like 70-75 are still " JP ONRY".
    their reason for jp onry is that its hard to communicate with no japanese speaker, even though they dont reply japanese. like "where shall we go hunt?" answer is " up to you" or no reply.

LoL

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

i am a retired hardcore light crystal <-> rusty caps underground gil exchange and a lot of the people i saw on that list were in rabao a lot (i searched rabao a lot to see who was on to bulk buy, or if anyone needed any, etc)

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

i see a few names of folks ive seen fishing 24/7-ish in windy...

The list is of people who are either suspected or "confirmed" as botting. The names with the red dot next to their name are people who are "confirmed" botting, while the rest are suspected. Reason it's BS is because I know a few of the people on the list and they remember getting random tells from JP's and decided to ignore them so now they're put on a list of people who bot. The other thing that annoys me is it is almost strictly NA's, there are very few JP's on the list.