+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I'm the best player that doesn't play.

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    BRAINFUCK

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Twentytwo is probably the best RNG to complete limit break 1 without having the holla teleport crystal and therefore had to deathwarp in garliage at lvl 50.

one day me and gaara were in valkurm dunes leveling i-dont-remember, and we saw hellboy standing on the little wooden ship - - - and gaara said: "hellboy is my honeypot".

the end.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

what i'm wondering is where the fuck you found this thread after its being inactive for a year

hey man, this is one of my favorite threads! thanks for bumpjuicing it^_^

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Never mind being the best NA Taru BLM named H. I don't know any other NA Taru BLM's at all who's name begins with H :wink:

Judah, you have your story wrong. A long time ago Malign was like "you're actually a girl?!" and I was like "Yeah." and he's like take a picture with you holding a sign "Hellboy is my hunny pot" and then I did. Gaara stole that from me. The truth is hellboy is my hunny pot. And yes, I purposely mispell honey because it's the Winnie-the-Pooh way.

Hellboy is sexy. /kneel

Oh yea?!?!?!

Well i'm Winnie the pooh IRL!!!!!

TAKE THAT!!!!111!! HIYA!!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    (Lie)

don't hate

I really can't think of any logical/good responses but I did so anyway because I like this thread cause it's about me

The best taru on bahamut with a mullet...

bump because we need more threads like these. This is probably my favorite one.

Yay Hellboy for the win!

and please dont' ask why I bumped the thread. I simply did it because it's a thread about Hellboy. The end.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

/slap

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I'm the best Battle ^^

being the only Battle, I guess it makes you the worst Battle too

anyways, talk about Hellboy and his coolness plzkthxlol

Hellboy is cool.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Chumbelina
    being the only Battle
    I think each server got it's Battle XD

Quote Originally Posted by Battle
    Quote Originally Posted by Chumbelina
    being the only Battle
    I think each server got it's Battle XD
    Every man has a constant Battle within himself. Only when he wins the battle within himself shall he become a true man, but true men cannot be defined so simply as this is only the beginning stage of true manhood. However, this stage is quite possibly the most important stage of manhood as battle is important as our very breath itself! The battle can only be won through a man's skill, his might, and pure essence of soul. The power of a man's soul is unrivaled and God himself shall fear the might of a man's soul as it is the greatest might bestowed upon mankind. The greatest instrument of measurement cannot testify to the ultimate strength of will and soul. With these virtues the man shall overcome all battles in his way and defeat enemies thousands of times greater than himself. That being said, the man shall become the ultimate warrior not foreseen in a mellenia; not since the dawn of Vin Diesel has a warrior of such might bestowed his awesome power upon us pitiful mortals. And even more pitiful: those whom stand in the way of such might and majesty, for he shall be crushed, humiliated, and mutilated under the man's power. Even worse, this shall only be merely but one battle in the life of this true and awesome warrior. This all in vain if the man does not possess the one truth. That truth is known as honor, for no battle can be won without true honor. Achieving this true honor is not a task every so-called man should attempt, as it is the greatest testiment of endurance and sheer willpower in existence from the one, true Battle with oneself. Thus the road to glory and nobility shall only be granted with the map of meditation and ferocity. However, God laughs upon the man whom thinks himself worthy of the map with simply just feral nature, for that is what doomed man from heavenly existence in the first place. Unfathomably n00bish is that man shall the lord himself say as he rains death and dishonor to the family of such a pitiful fool! If one wishes to seek this map that leads to ultimate treasures, one must look within oneself. To be true to oneself and be true to nature as nature is and will always be the key to oneself. Understanding this, then maybe that man can perhaps take the path if he is not blind of faith. One must pursue true faith as blind faith is the same as no faith! Oh cruel world a man of blind faith may ask, but he shall not be heard for he is too mute, deaf, and foolish. This fool knows little of unlocking the key to such a valuable map, this fool does not think summoners should get genbu shield before black mages because they doth not use clubs, this fool believes true victory can be obtained through shameless and dishonorable battle. Even so, only obtaining this key and map is simply not enough. The road to nobility demands even moreso. Yes, a meager man will turn his back to the scriptures now, but a true, honest man seeks forth. To obtain this, one must also discover the truth to unlocking this map for this is the hardest task one can undergo. Then, this man possessing unheard of power shall and will buster every foe across all physical realms of existence. Let heaven ring thy name in glory and let mountains tremble in your path. You were the chosen one Anakin. Failing to obtain such glory is common, but a true believer shall always overcome the battle within himself and within his soul, the deep demon shall erupt in pain and agony. This man shall become a legend fair maidens sing as nobility shines off his almighty weapon of inner strength. Truly the Battle within oneself to become a real man is summed in one simple word, however, even it cannot be honest to it's almighty glory and vailor. This word is said simply as Justice, and it shant be put down by no mortal whom believes himself to be a man. Truly then, with justice shall the Battle within oneself be won.