Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about Big Kills     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Question about Big Kills

I just have a random question, but what are the requirements for a LS to have "defeated" a big kill. For example Wild7 has killed King Behemoth 3 times in a row, but they also teamed up with another LS that was camping at the same time to do so. To quote their webpage entry

Yes, King Behemoth again lol. WE teamed up with DamnBarrel again too^O^.
    So I mean in general, does it have to be the alliance consisting of 100% members of that LS, 95%, 50%, or for a Big Kill to count towards their LS does a single member of a LS just have to be present in an alliance killing KB for it to count towards their whole LS (IE I get invited into an alliance full of other LS to kill Kirin as a general event thingy, does it count towards my LS big kill?)

imo around 50% would be fine, but i don't even know whose is the final say lol

i want to add dynamis and use the same type of policy, something like:
    if you're a host LS or in a joint alliance for dynamis you can post your LS has having killed, say, Overlord Tombstone. but if you're just guests or if your LS is only like 5-10% of the membership then not.

ヽ(´―`)ノ

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

ok so if both pg and wayfarer like um participating in 'big kills' and because dampo&way dynamis ls has killed the dynamis lord, would both pg and wayfarer be allowed to put dynamis lord down as a big kill?

just asking how youd work it... i still think anything dynamis related is too difficult to be included, tho it is a big part of the game, i wish there was a way.

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy
    ok so if both pg and wayfarer like um participating in 'big kills' and because dampo&way dynamis ls has killed the dynamis lord, would both pg and wayfarer be allowed to put dynamis lord down as a big kill?
    ya for PG&way, but say for example if maya's ls cleared xarc then chlistophy couldn't have reachperfection as having killed dynamislord since theyre only a very small part of it

it's still only an idea just to add more depth to the big kills thing
    i dunno if it will ever be in

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

For the record, when Wildseven does KB, Damnbarrel joins us with usually about 6-8 members of the 16-20 Wildseven members there.