Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level

ATTN Wednesday Nights: New Dedicated Members Welcome. Hi!

Ok so Wiffleball has cleared Dynamis-Beaucedine and had a peek at Xarcabard. We are going to continue going to Beaucedine every Sunday, primarily to farm AF2. But on Wednesday nights, we will be going back to the first four dynamis'. We will be trying our best to get AF drops, but our first goal in these (and it should'nt be tough) will be to beat the boss icon and get any new or existing members the key items they need to go on to Dynamis-Beaucedine. We will welcome any new members to come, that is if you are satified and agree to our existing rules. Currently we have like 40-45 dedicated members, and only 64 can enter Dynamis. That doesnt mean there is a TON of room, but i welcome anybody right now because after a couple weeks, the non-dedicated members seem to drift away so I'm not expecting an over populated LS. So read the other posts to see what were about. After you read them and are interested give me a /tell or pm so i can get an idea on how many we will have. If you are not a new member of Wiffleball, but have not been to Beaucedine because you did not have all 4 key items needed, you too give me a /tell or pm because I really dont know who of you wanted to continue with us.

The order we will do this is (and remember every Wednesday night at 9pm est.) San'Do > Jeuno > Bastok > (and god forbid i wish) Windy.

New guys and AF: Our goal as a DynamisLS is to beat the Dynamis Lord, but AF is obviously the big reward that we all seek in dynamis. Our tier system may be a little intimidating, so i'll throw out some numbers to either calm you or scare you about being able to lot on AF. Examples:
    -3 of our 4 current Bards have the AF2 Hat from San'Do (which is the best bard af2 from any of the 4 nations). Therefor if you are a new bard you really dont have to many people to wait on before you are able to lot in San'Do.
    -But 0/4 Bards have the AF2 Shoes from Jeuno (the worst bard AF2).
    -4/5 BLMs have their AF2 Hands from Windy.
    -3/5 BLMs have their AF2 Feet from Jeuno.
    -3or4/5 BLMs have their AF2 Pants from Bastok.
    -1 of our 1 Ninjas (Enitsu) Has all of his AF2 from the 4 nations.
    -All 3 of our THF have their AF from windy.
    Stats are like this for most jobs. And these are just the stats that come fromt he top of my head because i am a Bard, and I am always in a PT of BLMs. I dont know all the numbers and i dont care to look them up. But you may be discouraged depending on what job you are, like...
    -There is a high number of WHM RDM & PLD and none of these jobs seem to be close to having everybody having all the AF2 from any particular nation. Therefor the only way for you to be able to lot will be to bring your attendance up. Which we would love for you to do, and if youre good, we need you. So hopefully it wont seem like too long if you keep participating until the point where you can be in the top tier.

Dedicated members are what we are looking for. So read the rules, tag along on Wednesday and be good. During the 3.5 hours we are inside Dynamis we take strategies and attitudes seriously because small fuck ups can cause a lot of trouble. And you know that people are passionate about their AF2. There are a lot of different personalities in a 64 person Dynamis so know the circumstances around you and be respectful of everybody. Post questions on here!

Rules Link: http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=163
    Attendance Link: http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=198

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

as it stands im only missing the boots <Windhurst>and body<Xarcabard> items, im up for every one we do to help others get there items

Current Dynamis items obtained:
    Valor Coronet <head>
    Valor Gauntlets <hands>
    Valor Breeches <Legs>

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Need:
    ranger af legs
    ranger *cough* af *cough* body.

Black Belt
    BG Level

i think it would be a good idea to tally up exactly who has what on Sunday.

it shouldn't be too hard to put in 6 small columns on the attendence chart

headings X G J W B S (Xarcabard, Glacier, Windurst, Bastok, San d'Oria, Jeuno)

on each column for each member we'd show which pieces they have

O - has it
    X - don't have it
    N - Not Applicable.

so my row would be

X G J W B S
    X O X N X O

if the leaders think it's a good idea but too much work, i'd volunteer to keep track of it.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Bert keeps track of this stuff. But i dont think theres any reason to post all of that. I was just trying to give new people a small idea of what to expect.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'd just like to add that AF2 drops seem to be completely random. One Bastok run, every PLD got their AF2 coronet, and both DRKs got their Abyss Sollerets, along with a TON of that Samural Great Katana relic.

Generally, though, I'd say anywhere from 4-6 pieces of AF2 will drop during a typical run.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

4-6 drops would usually be the worst we could do in the 4 nations. The time in Bastok that you are talking about, we got 14 pieces of AF.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    i think it would be a good idea to tally up exactly who has what on Sunday.

it shouldn't be too hard to put in 6 small columns on the attendence chart

headings X G J W B S (Xarcabard, Glacier, Windurst, Bastok, San d'Oria, Jeuno)

on each column for each member we'd show which pieces they have

O - has it
    X - don't have it
    N - Not Applicable.

so my row would be

X G J W B S
    X O X N X O

if the leaders think it's a good idea but too much work, i'd volunteer to keep track of it.
    X G J W B S
    X X X N X X

/cry

I almost had the Tabbord from Dynamis - Beaucedine, but then I got Blazered.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy
    Bert keeps track of this stuff. But i dont think theres any reason to post all of that. I was just trying to give new people a small idea of what to expect.
    is there any reason why we don't? cause i think it'd be good to know which place we're missing the most pieces (outside of Xarcabard and Beaucedine).

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    I almost had the Tabbord from Dynamis - Beaucedine, but then I got Blazered.
    getting blazered sounds painful.

/comfort

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

i dunt see why it matters it's not like anybody can or would lot on a piece they already have. it would just cause the unlucky people to whine more. And we feel for those people, we do, but thats just what they are is unlucky. Not much you can do with luck. I'm overanalyzing it i know but it just seems unecessary. What good are you thinking it brings anyways?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

it would just cause the unlucky people to whine more.
    Hey! I resemble that remark!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

...you resent that remark?

No, probably resemble as in, "Hey, that's me!"

Re: ATTN Wednesday Nights: New Dedicated Members Welcome. Hi

-3 of our 4 current Bards have the AF2 Hat from San'Do (which is the best bard af2 from any of the 4 nations). Therefor if you are a new bard you really dont have to many people to wait on before you are able to lot in San'Do.
    Rofl.

Why was that the first example?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

not saying we should /shout in jeuno or anything n00bish like that, but we should be sure to inform members that want to join about this so they dont miss out when the time comes around. Theres a million 75 NAs now...wouldn't be too surprised if we hit 64 when we first go back to 4 nations

i can make a table of who has what AF2 for fun, but i only have drops since the new wiffleball started, so i'm missing the ones from the original ones

Black Belt
    BG Level

I'm overanalyzing it i know but it just seems unecessary. What good are you thinking it brings anyways?
    just seemed like it'd be good to know if we ever straight out went and farmed an area besides Beaucedine (i know we're going back to the cities to clear them for new people and not farming).

and mostly, i'm just nosy.

Xavier

I think today showed that we can clear AND farm at the same time. We absolutely crushed Sandoria, cleared it with tons of time to spare, tons of AF2 drops, and a hilarious five minutes of everyone being charmed.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

charmed. /cry

DEATH TO MOGI. didnt even hesitate...
    Arwyn is charmed...
    MOGI: I GOT ARWYN!

then the chi blast....grrrr, rawrrr...hehe. it was hella fun tho ^^

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

muhahahahhahahaa...

thnx blazer.... sleep me and then thunder somethin on me... lol.....
    wuhhahahahaaa...