Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: NEW DRAGONS     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

I am from AscendantSky LS (too bad AS wasn't on this website point system long long long time ago ; . We were first to kill Tiamat, and we did it with only 1 BST and no main SMN. We kill this with 24 member and it can be done without drowning it with BST.

Vytra - my LS (ascendantsky) and Asa's LS SoulofCrusades (JP LS formerly known as NewCompany from midgar, I think midgar?) teamed up to take Vytra and we had 109 members. You cannot kill this witht he numbers a guy on another post said. We were among the best (top JP LS is NewCompany server wide and AS has been the first to do almost everything, we were week behind GO on Kirin) there was an could not defeat this. A alliance of I believe 85 took Vytra down on Fenrir twice now. That picture someone posted was from Fenrir. They got 4 cloths for the Bard JSE body on each kill. So far that is all they know it drops. Killing it with 40 people is impossible like a guy on here said.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Vrtra was taken down to 33% HP on Bahamut server with about 40-50 people yesterday.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

... and than the people were taken out. ; ; /salute Damepo & Wayfarer

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

<3 kesaan brave little tarutaru <3<3

he is defeatable!!!!

we almost did it~......

47 ppl if i remember correctly....and i truly believe we lost due to bad luck...on his ws and his summoning....

soon we will defeat him...with lesser ppl...i wanna get the title~~~

and see the drops...hahahaha...

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

How many people are in Damepo's roster btw?

i dont know how to answer that question~

i m guessing... maybe 25-30

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Thats all? O.o I thought there would be more

Black Belt
    BG Level

that's why they team up with Wayfarer for the bigger stuff.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

A lot of PG/Way ppl are semi-retired and only log on for stuff like 3wyrms and other new stuff.

umm....not semi retired....but i tink quite a few quit....or log on so little....that i dont really know them at all....

most of us are always on....for events...and wat other nonsense there are....

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

umm....not semi retired....but i tink quite a few quit....or log on so little....that i dont really know them at all....
    Quit / Log on very little = semi retired. Old school members like Harco, Grieg, etc. who, for a long time, hardly/never logged on, but they still come on for stuff like Vrtra. Same thing. Basically, all the people who don't usually show up for things like Fafnir/Behemoth/Adamantoise.

LOL...i am not too sure about that...maybe ur right...

but...harco is always on...or almost always on....he has another char called lucille...

i see him almost everyday....

not too sure about grieg...as he is in wayfarer....but actually...sometimes i dun even see grieg for those dragon events...

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

yeah harco is always on. Camped Serket with him and keesan a while ago. When you've done everything there is end-game wise. What else do you log-on for anyway.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

how many......of the dragons.....has.....PG/way.....defeated....so far?
    I know....they tried......Vrtra....the other day....
    Win?....Also....which of the other......dragons....have they successfully killed.....??

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Amarao
    how many......of the dragons.....has.....PG/way.....defeated....so far?
    I know....they tried......Vrtra....the other day....
    Win?....Also....which of the other......dragons....have they successfully killed.....??
    all................ but................. vrtra l.................. . .. . . .. .ol

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

TF on Fairy server has taken down tiamat twice and 3 times more gotten him below 5% but wiped, first drop was behemoth hide and second drop was the kote.

PD on our server as well has just recently grabbed their first victory from Tiamat as well and got both kote and boots.

Ill look for screenshots if you need them.

i m getting ever so irritated with vrtra now...i really want to get him down...

btw...amarao...we have taken down Tiamat and jormun many times...

but its vrtra that is getting to me...and i want my revenge on the countless times he has got me killed with his ever so idiotic summons...

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kesaan
    i m getting ever so irritated with vrtra now...i really want to get him down...

btw...amarao...we have taken down Tiamat and jormun many times...

but its vrtra that is getting to me...and i want my revenge on the countless times he has got me killed with his ever so idiotic summons...

love