+ Reply to Thread
    Ollieyk

I feel like breaking something

OH MY GOD!

I am so pissed off. Right, i finally get a fucking party together for my BLM AF. I log off to quickly finalize checking where i have to go and what i have to do, only to find that i cant fucking log back on.

I check the playonline site only to find out that there are "Technical Difficulties" with their "Log in system" Fuck SE, this is fucking bullshit.

Xavier

Yeah, it is BS. The kind of BS you put in a paper bag, light on fire, and throw at someones front door.

Ollieyk

Anyone know the home adress of the fucker that decided to stop allowing people to log on?

It's just the damn fact that it has taken me almost 3 weeks to get anyone to help me, and the day i do get help, i cant fucking use them anyway

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I couldn't play from Friday until last night because of my broken computer. This is not the news I want to hear as I prepare to leave work.

i understand..your fustration but blm af 3 -.-;; isnt hard..least it wasnt something worse.... ^^

Ollieyk

Yeah, but still, it's frustrating. Could have been worse, but i could have logged off and not been able to get back on during farming or something ^^;;

Ollieyk

FromlayOnline
    Oct. 14, 2004 14:05 [PDT]

Maintenance Due to Technical Difficulties (Oct. 14)

We are currently experiencing login difficulties with PlayOnline. To resolve this issue, we will be performing a maintenance at the time shown below. During this period, PlayOnline, FINAL FANTASY XI, and Tetra Master will be unavailable.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

[Date & Time]
    Oct. 14, 2004 from 14:15 to approximately 16:15 (PDT)

*Maintenance time may subject to change.

[Affected Services]
    PlayOnline, FINAL FANTASY XI, Tetra Master

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just thought i would add that for the dude on his way home from work >_<

wow sh*t, POL is down too it seems.. that sucks

If they take the servers down one more time this month, I'm seriously going to figure out some loophole in their damn terms to screw them over on. Because there's gotta be a way for them to give us back some of our money for having the most downtime-plagued game on the 'net.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

they would refund .01cents for the servers being down .1% of the time anyways i dont mind as long as the LS gets some NMs ^^