Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Killing the main boss in Dynamis-Xarcabard

Ok so my LS just tried Dynamis-Beaucidine and we got owned by the boss. ;; So I have a few questions again.

Let me explain what we did. You tell me if you see any flaws. We set up 4 teams of people to marathon the dragons around in front of Fei Yin. We had a team of pullers to get the eye. The plan was to pull the eye to the spot that we killed the last time extension idol. ( On second thought this was probably to far to pull.) Anyway... We aggroed the boss and the 4 sets of people went into marathon mode. The pull went smoothly, the marathoning did not. Our marathoners died pretty quickly. Once all the dragons were not busy. When Angra Mainyu warped the dragons warped and started going to find him. Needless to say when this happened all hell broke loose and Angra Mainyu made his way back to Fei Yin after the dragons made waste of the other alliances.

So my questions are. Where do you pull Angra Mainyu? Should we try and pull him further so it takes him longer to get back to his dragons if marathoners die? Or do we pull the dragons way far away and fight Angra Mainyu at Fei Yin??

Just a bit of information you may want to know about getting attestation NMs to pop in beaucidine. I have been told by a few people that the dynamis icons are what you need to kill to pop the NMs that drop attestations in the shadow area. Only thing is there should be 4 icons 1 for each beastman type. I have an idea where there other 2 icons are I just need to take a look in the game to confirm my suspicions.

Again any help with this would be much appreaciated. Thanks alot.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

pull the dragons as far as you possibly can off into the middle of nowhere.

fight angra at feiyin, if you pull him away he warps back to somewhere in front of feiyin anyway. kill him as fast as you can (recommend melees especially rng to bring icarus wing, but watch out of Aery Shield if you're a rng)

everyone get ??? as fast as you can cuz dragon marathoners will be dying. now either someone should exit by dropping hourglass and have someone outside give them another to get back in, or just walk back up and raise the dragon marathoners. people who got the ??? can take over in marathoning/killing the dragons but obviously you're gonna be pressed for time in raising the original dragon marathoners so they can get the ???. so if you do try to kill the dragons after then fight far enough away from the ??? for the weakened marathoners to get it... or you could just clear it a second time for those people which would be much more simple

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

The 2 icon I know are:
    a. North of the slope between the yagudo zone and Quadav zone (Dynamis Icon) *** Yagudo ***
    b. Between K,J-9 (Dynamis Tombstone) *** Orc ***

Here are all 4 names and which zone you can find it. I am not exactly sure the location of the 2 with "?"
    Dynamis Icon Yagudo
    Dynamis Statue Goblin?
    Dynamis Tombstone Orc
    Dynamis Effigy Quadav?

one question, I want to ask do we need to kill off all 4 of them to be able to find the Attestation NM?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

We duno melo, we havent been able to find that out yet, we will continue experimenting every Sunday. Tell us what you find too :D

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Sure. We are doing the same on Sunday as well. Hopefully we will find out soon. I want my Attestation, really bad.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Thanks Joft /bow

Radav, this is what I was trying to explain to everyone last night but no one was getting it

We need to fight Boss at Fei'yin so if it warps we can quickly assault it again.

I would suggest marathoners all bring instant reraisers or reraise potions then people that get ??? can train dragons away long enough for marathoners to grab ??? and drop glass.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

attestations drop from shadows (beaucedine exclusive mobs) (rumor)

they're FUCKING RARE DROP (confirmed)

so play your chances. you dont have time to do shadows for the entire dynamis run, so you need tons of luck. or hacks. probably luck tho

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Veritas, do you mean just normal one with "Hydra xxxxxxx" name or the NM which most of the website mentioned?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

new question about this topic come up:

I know 7 time extension icons. 6 of them is possible to get during the road to mega boss. 1 is way up north. Am I missing any?

Time is always a big factor here. If we can find more time extension icon we can farm longer.

Thx