Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ondoribori     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Ondoribori

i think it would be nice if you added a way to comment on people news posts. like to say congrats to wild7 & sleep, or yay i wish you luck to new LSs. cause id like to say that.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

well reading the forums you can catch the messages like that hehe So thanks a lot, it was a fun fight :D

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

oh pmet is a bard how fun. ondori i think you need more colorful buttons on front page for big kills and maybe even forums. i think they need tos tand out amongst fucking 'roster'

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I just noticed you're a bard too heh Did you have any reason to exp to 75 aside from the fact that it's lvl 75. I've been 74 for like a month with no motivation to hit 75 because we don't really get much hah

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

ya, well there were no such thing at the time, but need 75 to get merit pts! i have max singing skill +8 from merit, have -1 enmity and need to work on getting -4 enmity, cause... i die a lot, out of stupitidy probably but -enmity might help fix that.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

You should see our bard.. he keeps trying to charm fafnir/byakko etc.. lol

Also, apparently Mazurka is major hate..

Yeah Yummy, stop casting Mazurka during battles!

But really, who does that anyway?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

nikko i dunt understand why your bard wants hate.

LazyShell
    BG Level

why WOULDN'T I want hate! It only makes sense! lol just kidding .. Nikko is joking, although yeah i found out Mazurka was hate when messing around on a Genbu fight I think it was. I guess its useful when you are brd75/nin37 2v1'ing something with someone who can be one shotted but still does more damage then you? lol...
    And nikko lies! I never tried to charm them, that was Mysterio.

But yeah I agree, the reason to get 75 would be merit points, as well as the initial jump in singing and wind instrument skill as it is for the level. I'm a noob though, and have yet to earn a merit point, although my experience is maxed.

Anyways its nice to see other HNM LS brds and to see how you guys work.. This thread can be successfully hijacked to be the HNM LS Brd thread if we work correctly.

(If you haven't figured it out yet, yes I am Nikko's Linkshell's main bard, on Shiva server, LS:DarkLegacy and actually his brother in RL)

geno and nikko are brothers?! Revelations!