Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: should I?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

should I?

I'm a friend of Blazer and I have been considering joining the game. I am not sure about it because I have little free time between work and school. I am the type of player that enjoys playing in alliances such as these ls's, but I am not sure if I would have the time to commit to this. To keep up with the game (somewhat) would it require a whole lot of time? or would it be something that I could do possibly about two days a week? Any input on this is appreciated. Thanks.

well in order to participate in end game stuff with Blazer and the ls you basically have to be at least level 70, and that takes a lot of time and hard work to level and keep your gear upgraded and such, I'm not going to tell you not to play because it's a great game, but if you really want to get to the end game it takes a lot of work, too much work, you have to forget what real life is basically

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    well in order to participate in end game stuff with Blazer and the ls you basically have to be at least level 70, and that takes a lot of time and hard work to level and keep your gear upgraded and such, I'm not going to tell you not to play because it's a great game, but if you really want to get to the end game it takes a lot of work, too much work, you have to forget what real life is basically
    Real life? I have never before seen this combination of words before. I wonder what it means...

Two hours before I can go home and play FFXI! :D

real life is that annoying little place between vana diel and the refrigerator (sp? O.o)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    real life is that annoying little place between vana diel and the refrigerator (sp? O.o)
    Really? I hate that place.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

to be dear and honest if you're NA and you start now you cant do anything until 75 ^^; and even if you do, a ton of 75s still dont do anything

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas
    to be dear and honest if you're NA and you start now you cant do anything until 75 ^^; and even if you do, a ton of 75s still dont do anything
    <---- (but im 74 >->;

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

You may say you only have two days a week to play..... but then soon it will become 3 days.... then 4....then soon it's every day of the week.

This game is addicting. Once you get into it, I promise you you'll play a whole lot more than two days a week.

It takes a long long time to get to lvl 75 and maintaining good gear (unless you buy gil, but don't go do that). But there are plently of things other than lvling to enjoy between lvl 1 and lvl 75. As you get higher in level, you'll not only need to be able to dedicate more time to leveling your character, but you'll need more time in order to do the fun stuff.

be a taru, they're sooooo cute
    /panic

Well its even worth it when you have only like 2 days time in a week! I can only play 6-12 during week and 0-15 on weekend, so my average is like 10 hour a week when i work

My average is like 100 hours a week, it took me 70 hours to beat and complete in full FF7 and other games, and I thought that was a lot of play time...

If I take all my play time from the past year and put it into everything I did before the game came out, I'd be rich (with real money) and I'd probably have hot playboy models for girlfriends. But since I didn't, I've turned into an anti-social loser who's bitter and lonely and hates everyone. On second thought, no, you shouldn't play this game. Run away, far far away.