+ Reply to Thread

Treat Staff Latent Effect??? >_>

How in the world the Latent Effect: Warp kick in <lol>
    I been trying to warp myself with it and almost got killed trying to when I went up to an easy prey element at lvl 40 lol and started 2 attack it. the damn staff wouldnt warp my a$$ when i had 120hp left ;_;.
    But when i switch to lvl 1 job and attack a Decent ch. i get instant warp after 2 hits @_@ ...
    I would try to attack a DC at lvl 40 but thats kind of scary........

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

as far as i can tell its random. I've warped on the 1st hit and 12th..

what about the other staffs?.....can the charges be recharged?....do they come back over time....???

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

at this point in the game no item is rechargable

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Treat Staff II (the one that has a single charge of Warp and re-use time of 120 hours) currently does not use its charge when you warp. However keep this in mind (from FFXI Information->Events):

During the Harvest Festival, the activation requirements for certain items (such as the Trick Staff) will be adjusted.

120hrs?......vana time or r/l time?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

RL time :wink:

But.. what does the Trick Staff do... the new one has 10 warps but what does the first one do...? I think it was just the regular cool looking bat staff when they did the event the first time.

Old Merits
    BG Level

My Trick Staff II has been recharged once now, and i saw some else recharging, so its wrong that it doesnt recharge yet

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet
    During the Harvest Festival, the activation requirements for certain items (such as the Trick Staff) will be adjusted.
    I saw that on the update as well, and I caught it as being kinda funny. The staff currently has a 1/1, 5 day recharge stat on it. I can't imagine what they'd change it to after the holiday event. When you consider that the event isn't even lasting that long, having a 5 day recharge staff means you could use it what, twice during the event. I think that this is refering to the Trick Staff from the last halloween event, and not the new trick staff II.

yea thats y i feel the treat staff is the best...granted its a random damn warp whenever the hell it feels like warpin ya but atleast it'll always bee there heh

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

you mean that your Trick Staff II has regained actual Charges?

What does the original Trick Staff do?

Ok my theory is the warp kicks in faster if the mob cons higher?

I took on a Siege bat at lvl 1, yes lvl 1 < LOL >
    After i got killed in one hit ;_; the latent effect warp kicked in right before my body hit the flooor and i was HP w. my dead body at the HP lol!!

So Almaa had to come and raise my lvl 1 job so i wont lose any Exp <lol>

i dont think so......i went on my lvl 1 job and fought rabbits and i got warped farely quickly for like the 4 times i tried it.....jumped on to my 70thf job and a yagudo on the top floor of ozt almost killed me....after about 10min of soloing.....finnaly had to 2hr and instant warp....

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Anonymous: I will call it my MPK staff

Good job square!