FFXIV Character
    Cemmirri Sama
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Nice videos, still alot of work before you Match B.G., but you could not have a better LS to model after.

It's a motivation of ours. Instead of saying "omg I'm gonna join Blue Gatrerz LOL!1!!" We've decided to say that we're going to be that good ourselves.

Not a member of Priory doesnt drop everything they're doing to see that every single contributing member is the best they can be.

BG is our standard for administrative/organization/achivements, and we'll meet it one day. As far as people go (personalities)...we're there now

Much love to Priory and the BG, 'till the wheels fall off.

nice video..i admire u guys working your way up...i saw shadowlord video..and noticed u guys said strongest ls on server -.-;;..there is 1 reason why BG is respected so much in my opinion ..it is because they dont say how great they are...or how they rank..they just do what they do..and leave it at that.... thats why i respect them..i dont like cocky people so -.-;; enough on that subject but keep up the work..also its fun to have competition ..but main goal is to have fun

I have seen way to many LS who have join up, spoken so much crap about them being a HNM LS. First try on a HNM they get owned and half of them leave since they think its the other peoples fault that they failed. People have no respect for patience, but you guys do. I respect you for that.

But saying that your the strongest LS on bahumut on the videos is kinda iffy after this post. Your saying 1 thing, and doing another. Make up your minds.

im sorry choko but....

[/quote]there is 1 reason why BG is respected so much in my opinion ..it is because they dont say how great they are...or how they rank..they just do what they do..and leave it at that....[/quote]

if u havent noticed on the homepage of bg's site it says and let me quote "the strongest american linkshell on bahamut." and you of all people have been here countless number of times u mustve known that. putting down their ls from announcing it even though everyone (im pretty sure everyone) knows they didnt really mean it seriously, and sucking up doesnt make u look much better.

[/quote]thats why i respect them..i dont like cocky people so -.-;; [/quote]

so after being told this i wonder how does it make u feel, does it change how u see bg in anyway? i would guess no. why? because its bg rite? we know they have accomplished a fair amount of task and have been recognized as a strong ls thats why u rather put down Jersey and his earlier post then put down bg whom u "respect" alot

Why hate cocky people? It's fun to be cocky. As long as your not an azz about it. Then yeah I agree wit ya and those people can kiss my azz.
    But about BG just doin what they do, lol yeah, sounded like a bunch of bs.

i respect your opinion "yo" ^^ but please dont say i am sucking up if u are?i am a proud member of KNIGHTS LS which we are currently trying to become stronger..but just do our own thing ^^...and yes i have applied to BG in the past..but never got in.."or never got turned down"..because the process took to long ..... but if any members of BG think i kiss your ass please speak up ^^ haha..back me up arwyn nuna lol

yes i apologize..i was wrong also about what they say..they do say they are best NA on bahamut(BG)...which i never seen...but they still pay their respects..because honestly they know they get owned by sekaixls so i see that a point of redeement.... once again i am not trying to kiss any of BG's ass...except my nuna's cuz she cutteeeee ..plus i am not suited for BG i barely play anymore -.-;;

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

back on topic orz

the video was sweet and i like the editing, especially with the solo cutscenes showing off the weapon skills. I also though it was cute how you put the taru there since it doesnt really have a real ws (black halo? lol)

I also remember you when I was lvling my nin in onzozo.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

awww <3 choko hehee. but im not cute...im scary. rawrrr!!! so how is my dongseng doin?

Thought Quicklet would appreciate this:

http://66.150.138.15/thief/

Click there, and right click/save target as, etc. to download it.

I hope it's not a dissapointment and that it serves it's purpose, to entertain ^^.

Haha that was pretty good. Made me rethink why I decided not to go Thf.
    Gettin chest's and runnin around solo look's fun. But what else? Ahhh forgot about the flee.. Maybe i'll become a thf, never hurt's to have 1 around when camping nm's.

the guys in priory are mixed to me. Some where real @sses when I was at boyahda and they decided to steal every xp mob in sight to skill up. I didn't have a problem w/ them skilling up, but it was frustrating and their attitudes towards me and my party were not very friendly. The 2nd night this happened the brd w/ them (mavromatis) was the only nice one in the group, and said he would move the group to get them out of our hair.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Well, I wasn't in that skill up party so I can't comment much, but that's unfortunate. I've recently left Priory, but I do have to say that in general they're a very great LS. Like everything else, sometimes people have bad days or even in some cases one or two bad apples. I dont know of any in particular. Maybe that says something -- you leave a linkshell and still can't think of a bad thing to say about anyone. Sometimes different views are just that, and instead of dividing the cohesion of a team, you gotta stand tall, be a man, and walk away.

Great videos! If you could please tell me the name of the song in the ShadowLord video that would be great! Thx in advance

"The end of heartache" by Killswitch Engage.